Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: ahmen arrested....

"Del Rio" wrote:
    :laughing3:

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    It's funny, because Del Rio's internet flamboyance is almost as flagrant and annoying as the above gentleman's pining for Moss, but he won't get called on it (except by me) because of the ridiculous amount of conformity displayed by most people here.
    In the Words of our Resident Jackass:

Next Hater Please!!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Hey, first off, I didn't bring up Moss's Name. Rio did. Read the posts.

I simply stated that "I bet they don't get traded." (or close to it, i didn't go back and read it) and everyone jumps on my azz like I started a new Moss thread! I've had NO problem with Rio until his "boo hoo" tantrum he displayed while quoting my post.

Also, I bet Green doesn't get released either. Go ahead, run with it Rio.

Del Rio Guest

I really don't care.

And I know if people wanted to they could look through your post history and pick out all the many many times you squeak in the trade and how stupid it was. I have, just to make sure I was not over reacting but I'm not going to cut and paste all that over to here it is there for anyone who wants it.

I really just was poking fun at you because somehow it comes up in the most obscure ways. Then you start talking about how I am upset and jealous of Moss so I couldn't resist after that. But play the "I didn't do anything card."

Keep loving Moss post about him and the trade as much as you want. This is your site just as much as mine. I'm done arguing with you Moss lovers over something that has been discussed hammered pounded into the dirt before he was traded while he was traded and after he was traded. Bottom line smart or not he is no longer a Vike. Some are glad, some are sad, we all know.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I agree Randy.

I know a lot of people that would agree with you too.

I don't know many people that continue to nag and beeyatch and bring up the Moss trade. I know of two. And it doesn't suprise me I annoy you in particular considering you are one of those two.

I agree I am annoying I never deny that. Every once in a while I post something real that I actually think about. I try to contribute to this site in various ways to make up for my annoying attitude.
    Please note that the above post wasn't meant to insult you, it's just true. You two (the Moss lovers and yourself) are not so different.

And that picture is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I really don't care.

And I know if people wanted to they could look through your post history and pick out all the many many times you squeak in the trade and how stupid it was. I have, just to make sure I was not over reacting but I'm not going to cut and paste all that over to here it is there for anyone who wants it.

I really just was poking fun at you because somehow it comes up in the most obscure ways. Then you start talking about how I am upset and jealous of Moss so I couldn't resist after that. But play the "I didn't do anything card."

Keep loving Moss post about him and the trade as much as you want. This is your site just as much as mine. I'm done arguing with you Moss lovers over something that has been discussed hammered pounded into the dirt before he was traded while he was traded and after he was traded. Bottom line smart or not he is no longer a Vike. Some are glad, some are sad, we all know.
    I've noticed this myself.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345