Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ahman didn't beat his wife...

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "packer_painkiller" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Heck some people don't even yell at their wives. Just him raising his voice could be enough to make them think he is scum. You are applying law to something that it does not apply to.
    I am applying the LAW to a LEGAL charge that started the entire thread. See how those go together? Law....Legal....Law....Legal. I'll send you a flow chart...I know how you Utah people get confused

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Hell like him you want. Love em buy his t-shirt. Wait for a 300 page report written by his lawyer with his millions of dollars. But I would guess the majority of people do not need that to make a decision. And that is more then ok to me.
    And from WHAT did you get THAT impression?!?!?!?

OJ did it.

Ahman is an idiot.

The issue I objected to was the overboard reaction by many posters.

The Moss trade was BS.

I like eggs.

Caine
    Caine did you notice how we are having playful fun on a VIKINGS site about the issue, and there would be no issue if it weren't for the incestual packers fans being here to try to argue

I have no clue who you are or what you are trying to say but if you are calling me a packer fan because I am disagreeing with Cain I would reconsider.
    No, I think he was calling ME a Packer fan. :shock:

A few tips to ease your early period here packer_painkiller(In no particular order):

#1: Just to clear up confusion, Del Rio and I are both Viking fans. Neither of us cheer for anyone else. We also happen to be FOOTBALL fans - which means that from time to time we take our Purple Glasses off and look at isues from a larger perspective.

#2: Using derogatory terms to describe someone - based off of an issue which may or may not be as perceived - is not "playful". And, since we ARE a Viking site, we draw a lot of Packer fans. Some of whom are dorks, but some of whom are people I - quite frankly - enjoy bantering with.

#3: We defended Randy to the hilt. When he went through the two (media overblown) "Issues" last season, we defended him (At least I did). I applied the same standards to Ahman and found that based upon the totality of the circumstances I couldn't crucify him.

#4: It's pre-season. We're bored. To occupy our football starved minds, some of us here play "Devil's Advocate". Del Rio and I have gone round and round on several issues...just to kill time. Once the season starts - and the Packer trolls return (as they always do) - we will be back smashing them to bits. Until then, however, we are having a bit of fun...and keeping our minds sharp. I guess you could say that WE are in training camp too.

#5: I really do like eggs. They can be prepared in so many varieties - and in such a short amount of time - that they make the perfect dietary staple. Also, they are virtually impossible to screw up...unless you burn them.

#6: Reread #1 above. Here's a tip - at the bottom of each poster's post, there is an emblem. For some (Like you) there is simply the NFL Shield. For those who have discovered the secret, there is a TEAM logo. When in doubt, check the bottom left corner of a post to determine team affiliation.

Caine

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"webmaster" wrote:
    What about Ahman being arrested on his wedding day to his first wife for battery? Nice guy. Way to make the day special.
    [size=7px] [/size]

He belongs in jail Period.

oops dropped the soap again oopsy :shock:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

JLDII is offline Rookie

Maybe the judge will find him guilty as charged and order the Packers to hand him the ball 50 times in each game against our new defensive line. Then he'll know what is like to get bittch slapped all day long!!!! LOL
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to slide into it broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming at the top of your lungs......
    "WOW, What a ride!"

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

It,s getting really strange on this stuff.I have a buddy who,s mother in law died unexpectedly in a car accident.They got her 6 dogs.Keeping them in the garage he came home from work to find about 25 shitpiles on the floor.Yelling he was going to shoot those Fu%^$#@ dogs,his wife called the cops.He never did anything after that but pick up a shovel.Since she called however ,they arrested him,fined him and he is on 6 months probation and taking anger managment.I went to see his probation officer once with him because he was helping my pick-up my new lawn tractor after.His P.O. said domestic violence against a dog is about the stupidest thing he had ever seen.But in Michigan,thats the way it is these days..
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Articnv is offline Coach

Reason tshe may not have spoken up now. My sister husband ws very abuse to her btu she always lied abut it. Abusive reationships, the female most cases rarly speaks up because

A. There made to feel its therefault and if they woudl have doen soemthign difrent they wouldnt hvae gotten hit or choked out.

B. They love there man and dont want him in toruble.

C. They tell any oen things get hella worse and even death threats can be made They believe bcz they have been beat before.

When they do decid to speak out its when they feel they are saf and dont have to worrie about retaltion.

Once a women beater they rarly change. he may not of hit her this time bcz she got the fonein time. But his past speaks for its self.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "packer_painkiller" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Heck some people don't even yell at their wives. Just him raising his voice could be enough to make them think he is scum. You are applying law to something that it does not apply to.
    I am applying the LAW to a LEGAL charge that started the entire thread. See how those go together? Law....Legal....Law....Legal. I'll send you a flow chart...I know how you Utah people get confused

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Hell like him you want. Love em buy his t-shirt. Wait for a 300 page report written by his lawyer with his millions of dollars. But I would guess the majority of people do not need that to make a decision. And that is more then ok to me.
    And from WHAT did you get THAT impression?!?!?!?

OJ did it.

Ahman is an idiot.

The issue I objected to was the overboard reaction by many posters.

The Moss trade was BS.

I like eggs.

Caine
    Caine did you notice how we are having playful fun on a VIKINGS site about the issue, and there would be no issue if it weren't for the incestual packers fans being here to try to argue

I have no clue who you are or what you are trying to say but if you are calling me a packer fan because I am disagreeing with Cain I would reconsider.
    No, I think he was calling ME a Packer fan. :shock:

A few tips to ease your early period here packer_painkiller(In no particular order):

#1: Just to clear up confusion, Del Rio and I are both Viking fans. Neither of us cheer for anyone else. We also happen to be FOOTBALL fans - which means that from time to time we take our Purple Glasses off and look at isues from a larger perspective.

#2: Using derogatory terms to describe someone - based off of an issue which may or may not be as perceived - is not "playful". And, since we ARE a Viking site, we draw a lot of Packer fans. Some of whom are dorks, but some of whom are people I - quite frankly - enjoy bantering with.

#3: We defended Randy to the hilt. When he went through the two (media overblown) "Issues" last season, we defended him (At least I did). I applied the same standards to Ahman and found that based upon the totality of the circumstances I couldn't crucify him.

#4: It's pre-season. We're bored. To occupy our football starved minds, some of us here play "Devil's Advocate". Del Rio and I have gone round and round on several issues...just to kill time. Once the season starts - and the Packer trolls return (as they always do) - we will be back smashing them to bits. Until then, however, we are having a bit of fun...and keeping our minds sharp. I guess you could say that WE are in training camp too.

#5: I really do like eggs. They can be prepared in so many varieties - and in such a short amount of time - that they make the perfect dietary staple. Also, they are virtually impossible to screw up...unless you burn them.

#6: Reread #1 above. Here's a tip - at the bottom of each poster's post, there is an emblem. For some (Like you) there is simply the NFL Shield. For those who have discovered the secret, there is a TEAM logo. When in doubt, check the bottom left corner of a post to determine team affiliation.

Caine
    Problem with eggs though, is that they make most people fart...

:fart:

and that is definitely NOT a good thing...

especially if you are the OTHER person in the room!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:

mine smell like flowers...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Stinkflowers, I'll bet!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Stinkflowers, I'll bet!!! :lol:
    Chrysantimums..... :razz:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456