Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Ahman didn't beat his wife...

Who cares he's still a prick that can't hold on to the ball.

waynesworld is offline Rookie

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Who cares he's still a prick that can't hold on to the ball.
    Thats my take on this also, I can see it now...Fight escalating in the living room...Ahman walking over to his trophy case and grabbing a game ball(probably won in pop warner) then walking over to beat his wife with it and WHOOPS!! He dropped it!! Just like he does the soap in the packers team shower! :bootyshake:
    [img:9191bfb1cf]http://xs21.xs.to/pics/05121/wanyesworld.gif[/img:9191bfb1cf]

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    I notice on the front page and in many of the posts on here, people are saying Ahman beat his wife. Well, get the story straight if you are gonna try to bash him. From Yahoo!: "She (Ahman's wife) told officers that during a discussion, her husband became upset and told her to get out, punching the bed with his fist and yelling into her face. She said she went to her son's room and Green hit the door with his hand."

This is nothing more than an escalated husband-wife argument. Stop trying to make it sound like he punched his wife, he didn't, he punched a door.

Let's look at the true victim in this situation. Here you have a 4 year old boy who's mom coming running into his room hiding from his dad and his dad is outside in the hallway screaming and punching the door.

I can picture this poor little boy crying and screaming to protect his mom, and probably not the first time.

So for all you Packer fans that want to say he is being miss understood, get a clue!

And a message for Ahman, grow-up you spoiled little man! Think of your family,and stop acting like an idiot!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

What about Ahman being arrested on his wedding day to his first wife for battery? Nice guy. Way to make the day special.

Del Rio Guest

Ahman Green
    In May 2002, Shalynn Green received an order of protection against her husband, Ahman Green, a professional football player with the Green Bay Packers. Shalynn Green accused Ahman Green of threatening her and beating her twice while she was pregnant, reports USA Today. The order requires Ahman Green to stay away from his wife’s home and their children’s day care center; the judge also granted temporary custody to Shalynn Green. In March, police cited both Shalynn and Ahman Green on suspicion of disturbing the peace after an argument that left Ahman Green with a cut lip, according to USA Today

Old school but just shows what a great guy he is.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I notice on the front page and in many of the posts on here, people are saying Ahman beat his wife. Well, get the story straight if you are gonna try to bash him. From Yahoo!: "She (Ahman's wife) told officers that during a discussion, her husband became upset and told her to get out, punching the bed with his fist and yelling into her face. She said she went to her son's room and Green hit the door with his hand."

This is nothing more than an escalated husband-wife argument. Stop trying to make it sound like he punched his wife, he didn't, he punched a door.
    No your right. I don't understand why he went to jail. Can a person not be emoitonal at all these days? I guess you have to error on the side of caution. But jail for punching your own bed. Damn. but this is WI were a women has to give up her season tickets or go to jail.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

"SuperGonzo" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:

if thats the case then the law in the US regarding battery to doors is severe indeed, never realised that you could get arrested for that. I can't imagine that the police are into taking people in for door-bashing so, despite what Yahoo might say, I suspect that there is more to this than is being admitted to - especially given that she decided to call 911, you don't do that for no reason. Either way that's something for the relevant authorities to sort out
    Not to mention the whole "interrupting an 911 call" thing, which is a felony in pretty much every state in America.
    Wow I did not know that was felony. DAMN! You know the it's best not to even aruge with a person just sue or get a divorce, or order of protection.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Ahman Green
    In May 2002, Shalynn Green received an order of protection against her husband, Ahman Green, a professional football player with the Green Bay Packers. Shalynn Green accused Ahman Green of threatening her and beating her twice while she was pregnant, reports USA Today. The order requires Ahman Green to stay away from his wife’s home and their children’s day care center; the judge also granted temporary custody to Shalynn Green. In March, police cited both Shalynn and Ahman Green on suspicion of disturbing the peace after an argument that left Ahman Green with a cut lip, according to USA Today

Old school but just shows what a great guy he is.
    Even I gotta admit you CAN'T beat pregnant people up. If thats true it's no class.

Del Rio Guest

His past history suggests he is a total waste of space. I have no sympathy for him. They should bury his ass in the dessert.

JLDII is offline Rookie

I always thought that Rednecks beat their wives to show them that they do love them. So why is he being treated any different than any of the Packer fans? LOL
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to slide into it broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming at the top of your lungs......
    "WOW, What a ride!"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast