Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Ahman didn't beat his wife...

I notice on the front page and in many of the posts on here, people are saying Ahman beat his wife. Well, get the story straight if you are gonna try to bash him. From Yahoo!: "She (Ahman's wife) told officers that during a discussion, her husband became upset and told her to get out, punching the bed with his fist and yelling into her face. She said she went to her son's room and Green hit the door with his hand."

This is nothing more than an escalated husband-wife argument. Stop trying to make it sound like he punched his wife, he didn't, he punched a door.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Ahman didn't beat his wife...

get a life rather than coming on a vikings site to see what theyre saying about your second place team..dont be so damn insecure..clearly nobody on this site cares what you have to say
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Actually Olson, when he's right, we do care what he has to say. And police reports say Ahman didn't touch his wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Let them talk it's just another nail in the Puckers soon to be dismal season coming to a T.V., stadium, radio station and any other means of entertainment near you. God I love it so. Makes me all tingley. What about your star receiver? Is he scared to play and he want more money so when the Vikes bury him this year he can retire with Favre and not have to face the fury of the northmen?
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Just a word about the law......they won't arrest unless there is physical evidence of maltreatment. For all the Packer fans that are trying to have hope he didn't do it this means Ahman is a wife beater. That's like saying Moss only tried to get that security guard out of the way. He didn't really mean to hit her with his vehicle. Packer fans should stay on their own sites. We don't go to your sites and act foolish. We really don't care about your little cheesehead sites. How does last place sound? That's what GB will accomplish this year. Let's see, we need defense. Let's pick a QB to replace someone that won't retire for atleast 5 years. We all know Favre loves football too much to retire before 35. He's still better than Testeverde and Flutie and they stayed around till the 40s.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I liked the other versions better!

ElBarto is offline Starter

Read into what you will but Green has filed for divorce:

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green filed for divorce Thursday, only days after being arrested following a 911 hang-up call about a disturbance at his home.

Attorney Bruce Peckerman, who represented Green in a previous divorce, confirmed to The Associated Press the filing had been made in Brown County Circuit Court. He declined further comment without consulting his client.
    Green was arrested Monday night when deputies responded to the call from his home. Green, cited for disorderly conduct, posted $150 bond and was released. A court hearing was scheduled for May 11.

A police report released Thursday said a woman was heard yelling "help me" before the line went dead, and when officers arrived, they found a woman sitting in a vehicle, crying.

Officers said Green allowed them in the house and admitted a disturbance had taken place, but said it was a husband-wife argument. He also admitted he hung up the phone because he thought the call had not been completed, the report said.

Green became agitated and asked officers to leave so that he could rest for the next day's minicamp practice. Told he was under arrest, Green refused to put his hands behind his back and was threatened with a charge of resisting arrest, the report said. One officer pulled out his taser "stun gun," pointing it at the ground.

Green then moved his hands behind his back.

The woman, identified by Green as his wife, Heather, took her 4-year-old son and left.

She told officers that during a discussion, her husband became upset and told her to get out, punching the bed with his fist and yelling into her face. She said she went to her son's room and Green hit the door with his hand.

At that point, she said, she called 911, only to have Green hang up the phone.

No one was injured in the incident.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3578952
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

I just want to say this about Flutie. He has played on a team that I can't stand but he has always been one of those diehard won't quick players. I would actually have rather seen the Vikes take him as a backup more than Johnson. Plus the guy has even more heart than Favre. I mean this with all my being!!! BAR NONE
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    I notice on the front page and in many of the posts on here, people are saying Ahman beat his wife. Well, get the story straight if you are gonna try to bash him. From Yahoo!: "She (Ahman's wife) told officers that during a discussion, her husband became upset and told her to get out, punching the bed with his fist and yelling into her face. She said she went to her son's room and Green hit the door with his hand."

This is nothing more than an escalated husband-wife argument. Stop trying to make it sound like he punched his wife, he didn't, he punched a door.
    if thats the case then the law in the US regarding battery to doors is severe indeed, never realised that you could get arrested for that. I can't imagine that the police are into taking people in for door-bashing so, despite what Yahoo might say, I suspect that there is more to this than is being admitted to - especially given that she decided to call 911, you don't do that for no reason. Either way that's something for the relevant authorities to sort out
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

SuperGonzo is offline Starter

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:

if thats the case then the law in the US regarding battery to doors is severe indeed, never realised that you could get arrested for that. I can't imagine that the police are into taking people in for door-bashing so, despite what Yahoo might say, I suspect that there is more to this than is being admitted to - especially given that she decided to call 911, you don't do that for no reason. Either way that's something for the relevant authorities to sort out
    Not to mention the whole "interrupting an 911 call" thing, which is a felony in pretty much every state in America.
    "Just when you think you have all the answers, I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!" - Roddy Piper

Visit The Daily Norseman!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast