Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
  1. #11
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: After all this, the PACKERS are one w/ the VIKINGS!!!! HA! HA!

    "Acumen" wrote:
    Nice to see an appearance from the sheep lovin' journalist that we all love.
    Keep your hands in your pants, your boy Favre is circling the drain and ready to retire in the deep south.
    he sure is, too bad papa favre isnt around anymore to continue that "woodshed" tea-bagging he grew up with.
    ;D

  2. #12
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: After all this, the PACKERS are one w/ the VIKINGS!!!! HA! HA!

    You are such a cowardly meow!

    Do we need to have Caine come in here and beat you down?

    A journalist?
    What do you report on, local lemonade stands?
    Ha!

  3. #13
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: After all this, the PACKERS are one w/ the VIKINGS!!!! HA! HA!

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    A blowout? Come on, are you f'n kidding me? Favre and the helpless Packers doesn't even know what it is like to be on the giving end of a blowout, but they sure know what it is like to be blown out.. Now that you have predicted a Packer blowout, don't be a wuss a stay away from here.. Come back and take the bashing like the Packer fan you are..

    Oh and by the way, Happy holidays to you as well..
    He meant blowJOB ...as in the Packers will be giving the Vikes free ones on Thursday...and Bono will be the special guest journalist who will be joining in on all the fun and doling out free BJs as well...
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: After all this, the PACKERS are one w/ the VIKINGS!!!! HA! HA!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    A blowout? Come on, are you f'n kidding me? Favre and the helpless Packers doesn't even know what it is like to be on the giving end of a blowout, but they sure know what it is like to be blown out.. Now that you have predicted a Packer blowout, don't be a wuss a stay away from here.. Come back and take the bashing like the Packer fan you are..

    Oh and by the way, Happy holidays to you as well..
    He meant blowJOB ...as in the Packers will be giving the Vikes free ones on Thursday...and Bono will be the special guest journalist who will be joining in on all the fun and doling out free BJs as well...
    Bono will be the mop.

    Ew...sometimes I disgust myself.

  5. #15
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: After all this, the PACKERS are one w/ the VIKINGS!!!! HA! HA!

    "bono" wrote:
    But, not after this coming Thursday!!!! That's right. Yours truly, BonoSugaRay, energetically predicts a "GB Resurrection" butt smackin' on the Vikings! I don't want to go as far as to predict an exact score, but just know that it will be dead close to a BLOW OUT!!!!
    P.S. What it do, Webby? How's it goin', Cajun and everyone else who remembers the ol' Bono!!!
    P.P.S. If I fail to visit you lads/lasses anytime between tomorrow and next Monday, I just want all of you to know that I hope you all have a great Christmas and an amazing New Year's!!!
    God Bless!
    Normaly, the mere presence of Bozo.....errr.....Bono would send me into a feeding frenzy....not today.
    Today, after the game we had...after the season we've had...I can't muster up enough venom to tear into the sole surviving Packer troll to visit the site.
    After all, aside from the blow out prediction, he could very well be right.
    Green Bay has an Offense...with Brad Johnson under center, we don't.
    Green Bay can pass...we get eaten up by the pass.
    Sure, their Defense sucks...but so does our Offense with Brad Johnson under center.

    The one thing that gives me hope is the fact that Lameblow field is outdoors.
    I hope we wind up with the rottenest weather imaginable and it forces the game onto the ground.
    If that happens, we win.
    If not, in lieu of bad weather, I'd settle for Tarvaris Jackson under center.
    That adds another dimension to our Offense, and we may just suprise the Packers at home (After all, aren't they 2-5 there?).

    No matter what, this is our chance to go 3-3 in the Divison and salvage our pride.
    It may also be Brett Favre's last opportunity to throw an INT to the Vikings.
    Let's hope he makes the most of his opportunity.

    Caine

  6. #16
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: After all this, the PACKERS are one w/ the VIKINGS!!!! HA! HA!

    I remember that verbal pimp slap Caine gave you a while back! Didn't you pack up and leave after that?

  7. #17
    bono's Avatar
    bono is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,544

    Re: After all this, the PACKERS are one w/ the VIKINGS!!!! HA! HA!

    Cajun, what it do, blood?!!!!! LOL!
    I just read your most recent reply regarding me giving away BJ's...Although I don't go that route, I must say you have potential to be a Feature journalist in the future! Your writing at times, is very funny; even when it's not even close to being true! Keep up the good work! And I'll make sure to tell Favre after the win, to remain in the shower area, for you and the rest of the Viking lovers will be coming soon to do some "head bangin'" if ya know what I mean!!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  8. #18
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: After all this, the PACKERS are one w/ the VIKINGS!!!! HA! HA!

    "Caine" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    But, not after this coming Thursday!!!! That's right. Yours truly, BonoSugaRay, energetically predicts a "GB Resurrection" butt smackin' on the Vikings! I don't want to go as far as to predict an exact score, but just know that it will be dead close to a BLOW OUT!!!!
    P.S. What it do, Webby? How's it goin', Cajun and everyone else who remembers the ol' Bono!!!
    P.P.S. If I fail to visit you lads/lasses anytime between tomorrow and next Monday, I just want all of you to know that I hope you all have a great Christmas and an amazing New Year's!!!
    God Bless!
    Normaly, the mere presence of Bozo.....errr.....Bono would send me into a feeding frenzy....not today.
    Today, after the game we had...after the season we've had...I can't muster up enough venom to tear into the sole surviving Packer troll to visit the site.
    After all, aside from the blow out prediction, he could very well be right.
    Green Bay has an Offense...with Brad Johnson under center, we don't.
    Green Bay can pass...we get eaten up by the pass.
    Sure, their Defense sucks...but so does our Offense with Brad Johnson under center.

    The one thing that gives me hope is the fact that Lameblow field is outdoors.
    I hope we wind up with the rottenest weather imaginable and it forces the game onto the ground.
    If that happens, we win.
    If not, in lieu of bad weather, I'd settle for Tarvaris Jackson under center.
    That adds another dimension to our Offense, and we may just suprise the Packers at home (After all, aren't they 2-5 there?).

    No matter what, this is our chance to go 3-3 in the Divison and salvage our pride.
    It may also be Brett Favre's last opportunity to throw an INT to the Vikings.
    Let's hope he makes the most of his opportunity.

    Caine
    WTF was that?

    I was all ready for a Caine-like beatdown of the bonodoll.

    Man, way to disappoint Caine.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    Re: After all this, the PACKERS are one w/ the VIKINGS!!!! HA! HA!

    "Caine" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    But, not after this coming Thursday!!!! That's right. Yours truly, BonoSugaRay, energetically predicts a "GB Resurrection" butt smackin' on the Vikings! I don't want to go as far as to predict an exact score, but just know that it will be dead close to a BLOW OUT!!!!
    P.S. What it do, Webby? How's it goin', Cajun and everyone else who remembers the ol' Bono!!!
    P.P.S. If I fail to visit you lads/lasses anytime between tomorrow and next Monday, I just want all of you to know that I hope you all have a great Christmas and an amazing New Year's!!!
    God Bless!
    Normaly, the mere presence of Bozo.....errr.....Bono would send me into a feeding frenzy....not today.
    Today, after the game we had...after the season we've had...I can't muster up enough venom to tear into the sole surviving Packer troll to visit the site.
    After all, aside from the blow out prediction, he could very well be right.
    Green Bay has an Offense...with Brad Johnson under center, we don't.
    Green Bay can pass...we get eaten up by the pass.
    Sure, their Defense sucks...but so does our Offense with Brad Johnson under center.

    The one thing that gives me hope is the fact that Lameblow field is outdoors.
    I hope we wind up with the rottenest weather imaginable and it forces the game onto the ground.
    If that happens, we win.
    If not, in lieu of bad weather, I'd settle for Tarvaris Jackson under center.
    That adds another dimension to our Offense, and we may just suprise the Packers at home (After all, aren't they 2-5 there?).

    No matter what, this is our chance to go 3-3 in the Divison and salvage our pride.
    It may also be Brett Favre's last opportunity to throw an INT to the Vikings.
    Let's hope he makes the most of his opportunity.

    Caine
    Take heart man... the Packers barely beat the Lions, THE LIONS, today (and we all know the Lions suck. It is a fact well known throughout the NFL and especially out here in MI). Favre turns the ball over 4 times against us, we better win. (although... Grossman had about that many....)
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

    In AP I trust

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: After all this, the PACKERS are one w/ the VIKINGS!!!! HA! HA!

    "bono" wrote:
    Cajun, what it do, blood?!!!!! LOL!
    I just read your most recent reply regarding me giving away BJ's...Although I don't go that route, I must say you have potential to be a Feature journalist in the future! Your writing at times, is very funny; even when it's not even close to being true! Keep up the good work! And I'll make sure to tell Favre after the win, to remain in the shower area, for you and the rest of the Viking lovers will be coming soon to do some "head bangin'" if ya know what I mean!!!!


    I have NO IDEA what you mean...must be some of that Sconnie homospeak that you guys engage in all day

    As for the journalist gig, one day I may just surprise you...maybe make it my next career if this law gig doesn't pan out.


    Good to see you hear...too bad you haven't been hanging around all season long though...IYKWIM.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. VIKINGS/PACKERS TIX
    By smoke54 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:06 AM
  2. Packers v.s. Vikings
    By minnesotapride in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 12:25 PM
  3. Packers win, Vikings lose, Packers win division title?
    By MossWilliamsHenderson in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 05:49 PM
  4. Vikings v.s. Packers II
    By hovan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 12:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •