Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: To add to Webby's post on the front page of this si

GBmiah never mix up hate with envy.

People don't call 9-1-1 because they are having a verbal argument.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green was arrested after a domestic violence incident, the Brown County sheriff's department said Tuesday.....

That's enough for me. I bet he asked his wife to pass the gravy and when she did he fumbled it and spilled it on the carpet.

She got pissed called him on his inability to hold on to the ball and he pimp slapped her.

Who cares, this is a Vikings site. We dislike the packers. Your team has guys on it that Abuse drugs, beat wives, take dumps in people's closets, slap strippers and hump farm animals.

We have/had guys that hit traffic cops with their car, abuse drugs, win playoff games.....

what's the big deal?
    OMG! That was the funniest post I have read in a long time!

Agreed! This is a Vikings site! Don't hack us because your team is falling apart! We take the headlines and run with them (especially if it is about the Pack)

GBMiah is offline Rookie

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    "GBMiah" wrote:
    Alright clowns... In regards to the latest front page posting which quotes WBAY in saying "Ahman Beats his wife" When It actually read something like "Green Bay Press Gazette reports there had been an argument in Green's home, but no physical violence or property damage"

Even still after beating us in the playoffs, Vikes fans still cant get the Packer envy out of thier system, they resort to displaying any damning news the moment it breaks, and pretend that its the holocaust all over again. All the while forgetting about the morally bankrupt player that was a cancer to thier team, yet still would have lined up and polished his rod if he asked you to.

Where's Joe Buck? Probably at home choosing not to make a big deal (along with the rest of the country) of something like this because all it was was a verbal argument. But having had Randy Moss on your team, I would think you clowns would know what a Verbal argument was. They were on the Vikings side lines frequently last year.

As far as Al Harris, I'll reserve judgement for that when more details come out, which is a mature thing im not going to bother asking you Vikes fans to do. If in fact it turns out Al Harris assaulted a stripper, then I will join you all in calling for his head.
    :laughing3: :withstupid: :laughing3:
    Of course your with stupid, you hang out with fellow Vikings fans.

When there is a domestic disturbance, someone is automatically taken to jail in Wisconsin, and I believe in other states as well, as a matter of policy. Even if there hasnt been an actual assault. My Uncle once called 911 on his wife because she was freakin out and acting crazy, when the police came they actually asked him to come down to the station for a bit, nothing more. Its mostly to seperate two feuding parties. I dont know the particulars, which means none of you sure as hell dont know either. So I can only speculate why he was charged with a misdemeanor.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

Lame! Whats next? My dad can beat-up your dad!

You are a true amateur! Go do some research or listen to Jim Rome. Then, when you have polished your smack-talking ability, come back and see us!

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

Top two wolves = Me!
    Bottom Wolf = GBMiah getting owned!

Any Questions?
    Filesize: 35.81 KB
    Viewed: 4 Time(s)
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

Del Rio Guest

Why the hell is it not surprising that a Green Bay fan has pictures of animals screwing on his computer?

If those are the die hard VIKING FANS that post on a VIKING site then WTF are you? A green bay fan who apparently collects pictures of your furry buddies doing the nasty.

I mean if you attack the people who post here that must make you the flee on the wolves ass that is spanking it to all the animal action.

GBMiah is offline Rookie

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Lame! Whats next? My dad can beat-up your dad!

You are a true amateur! Go do some research or listen to Jim Rome. Then, when you have polished your smack-talking ability, come back and see us!

ROFL! Please! What are you? The smack-talking police? You dont have the credentials to call anyone an amateur. let me repost a smack talking diatribe I leveled against Webby sometime back, I assume he appreciated it because we both wound up having some complimentary words via PM's after and I apologized for my crudeness. I post it here only in hopes to appease the Mayor of Smacktalksville.

Read and learn huckleberry:
    (following contains nasty words and is NOT very nice)

You, by virtue of your crack-whore gypsy mother having dropped you onto your hollow skull seven times into a nearby, cum crusted hospital dumpster, are the most pseudo-intellectually dishonest, willfully ignorant, dumbfuckled and confused gitty retarded excuse for an overripe rape baby abortion ever to sully the lands of this great planet.

I own your ass so hard, I am auctioning it on Ebay as we speak. As a result, your mother, who is a big hairy-toed Somoan man, with teeth that are so rotten and covered with slime they look like a pack of dominos, is suing me for taking away the target of her affection (your wart covered, hairy, baboon's ass). You are the inspiration for the shit eating videos that the Germans watch. You are like David Hasselhoff, but lamer, and with less talent. Your mother's love for you is as confusing, unwarrented, and unreasonable as the French people's love for Jerry Lewis.

You make me wish abortion were retroactive. Your mother douched the best, and non-retarded part of you out of her ass before the rest of you was scooped off of the deck of whatever US Navy ship on which you were conceived. One of the 600 possible candidates that could be your father, found that knock-kneed skank, and shot their demon seed into her "Buckwheat in a leglock" looking snatch. the doctors needed two hours, a weedwacker, a map, and a 7 cans of WD-40 to pry you out of your moms massive penile parking garage. It must have smelled so bad in the delivery room, the stench could have knocked a buzzard off of a shitwagon; something which would serve to do nothing more than prevent another wild animal from raping your mother for the 14th time.

Stick your finger up your arse, plug your nose, and blow really hard, and perhaps that pathetic pubic hair that you call your fetid penis will become long enough to be seen without the fukking Hubbel telescope peering into an electron microscope. I have seen families on Jerry Springer that are less white trash than you are. You are so retarded, when you applied to enter the special olympics, they told you that you were overqualified. Your idea of going to a club on Saturday night is going to a gay chatroom for NAMBLA. You suck at life. Give your parents the early Christmas present they have been hoping for for years and kill yourself. You make George Bush look like friggin Einstein. You make John Kerry look handsome. You make your mom look skinny. You make your dad look straight. You make your sister look like a woman.

You smell so bad, you made Right Guard turn left. They invented deoderized tampons just for your dank, crinkled hair encrusted, pockmark dappled, lard-packed beanbag chair that you call an ass. You brain got hacked by your pet goldfish. You are a truely disgusting moron. Your personal hygiene makes Michael Moore and Peter Jackson, look like high society whiteboys. You are such a bitch, you wipe from the front. You sit down when you pee. You are so gay, you can only get married in Asbury Park, New Jersey, or Boston. You are so gay, you and your boyfriend are registered at Victoria's Secret. When you get upset, your thankfully deoderized tampon pops out. Speaking of tampons, your father only changes his like a Polish hockey goalie changes his; after three periods. What do you do when you don't feel fresh? You are too stupid to make ice cubes. What, did the old wise lady in your dumbassed family who had the recipe die or something? You are a botched abortion that lived, by the grace of satan and you mothers love for dog cum, you pathetic excuse for a incest baby.

AIDS has a better public image than you do. No one likes you. People would create a new national holiday if you would just buy a toe trigger for your shotgun and put it to good use to blow out your last two brain cells. Then again, with a brain that small, the next time you sneeze it may end up on the wall in front of you anyway, so maybe waiting is the best option. Inevitably, someone as stupid as you will Darwin themselves out of their pathetic existance. You are so gay you make an Elton John and Richard Simmons tantric sex session look straight. When you fart, the things that come out include the saliva of seventeen men, 7 ounces of KY jelly, and gerbil fur. I wouldn't fuck you with Janet Reno's dick. You suck.

Your DNA looks like a line of broken HTML code. You are genetically inferior to the elephant man. They found WMD. In your ass. You could kill 14 gerbils, 1 man, and 147 flies with a single fart. You couldn't reach down your pants, count your pusssy lips, and get the same number twice (the correct answer is 4 and a half). You couldn't find your ass (to remove your head) with a flashlight and a crowbar with the help of your boyfriend. Fabio is less lame than you are. You change opinions and flip-flop like Madonna changes religions, and Britney changes husbands. You are like a less Cool Liza Minelli. You suck at the internet, and breathing.

Your teeth are so nasty they make Muqtada Al'Sadr look like the Crest Toothpaste poster boy. This is probably because you are so busy chowing dead dog ass and brushing your teeth with a warm bucket of hampster vomit, that you have no time to care for them properly. This fits right into your plan to never remove your lips from the tool your father uses to see if your sister is on her period: his dick. At this point again, I would be remiss to not mention that you should commit suicide, and raise the average IQ in your city by about 30. Your favorite pasttime is hanging out under your fairy brother's skirt, moving his thong, and attaching your barnacle encrusted lips permanently to his dick, as if it were some kind of feeding tube, as your brother dances his anal ballet dance of love in his horse stable/orgy house.

May Allah cause the fleas of 1000 camels to infest your birth canal, and eat your ovaries, you slimy afterbirth of a gutterslut.

I love you. Good night!
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

GBMiah is offline Rookie

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Why the hell is it not surprising that a Green Bay fan has pictures of animals screwing on his computer?

If those are the die hard VIKING FANS that post on a VIKING site then WTF are you? A green bay fan who apparently collects pictures of your furry buddies doing the nasty.

I mean if you attack the people who post here that must make you the flee on the wolves jiggly butt that is spanking it to all the animal action.

As opposed to all the retarded damn pictures that fill this fine site, posted by all the NAMBLA enrolled Vikings fans? "Pot, meet Kettle. Why did you call him black?"

I didnt attack people, I responded to this Ahman Green story and the typical Viking response. That and the fact that this is the Trash the Pack section, where you go "toe to toe with your favorite packer fans"

Hmmm My mistake, how foolish of me.

Del Rio Guest

You are truely a class A idiot.

Read my post....apply thought....try again.

Hint * hit the x button in your top right corner of that screen you are looking at that has pictures of animals taking it in the backside.....then you can concentrate.....put your Jergens under your computer desk and take your starting lineup Brett Favre doll out of your ass. This may help you comprehend what is being said....if that does not work ----hang out on a Vikings site and piss and moan......oh wait...

What website did you copy that lomg post from.

It is obvious you did not write it. :roll:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast