Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    GQVikesfan is offline Starter

To add to Webby's post on the front page of this site.

regarding Ahman Green beating his wife.. things are not looking good in Packerland.

-Javon Walker a no-show at mini camp and may go on a hold out. http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/pack_20798681.shtml

-Al Harris being investigated regarding an allegation that he assaulted an exotic dancer. http://www.jsonline.com/news/daywatch.asp#7418

-Bubba Franks also a no show at mini camp
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: To add to Webby's post on the front page of this si

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    regarding Ahman Green beating his wife.. things are not looking good in Packerland.

-Javon Walker a no-show at mini camp and may go on a hold out. http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/pack_20798681.shtml

-Al Harris being investigated regarding an allegation that he assaulted an exotic dancer. http://www.jsonline.com/news/daywatch.asp#7418

-Bubba Franks also a no show at mini camp
    I bet Farve is happy he came back for one more year...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

[size=18px]Its officially over for the slackers. They will never be able to recover from the beating we put on them in the playoffs. Good luck going 4-12 for many season to come, but than again pack fans are used to going 4-12.[/size]

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Alright clowns... In regards to the latest front page posting which quotes WBAY in saying "Ahman Beats his wife" When It actually read something like "Green Bay Press Gazette reports there had been an argument in Green's home, but no physical violence or property damage"

Even still after beating us in the playoffs, Vikes fans still cant get the Packer envy out of thier system, they resort to displaying any damning news the moment it breaks, and pretend that its the holocaust all over again. All the while forgetting about the morally bankrupt player that was a cancer to thier team, yet still would have lined up and polished his rod if he asked you to.

Where's Joe Buck? Probably at home choosing not to make a big deal (along with the rest of the country) of something like this because all it was was a verbal argument. But having had Randy Moss on your team, I would think you clowns would know what a Verbal argument was. They were on the Vikings side lines frequently last year.

As far as Al Harris, I'll reserve judgement for that when more details come out, which is a mature thing im not going to bother asking you Vikes fans to do. If in fact it turns out Al Harris assaulted a stripper, then I will join you all in calling for his head.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Your wonder boy needs some of that shampoo.

Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"GBMiah" wrote:
    Alright clowns... In regards to the latest front page posting which quotes WBAY in saying "Ahman Beats his wife" When It actually read something like "Green Bay Press Gazette reports there had been an argument in Green's home, but no physical violence or property damage"

Even still after beating us in the playoffs, Vikes fans still cant get the Packer envy out of thier system, they resort to displaying any damning news the moment it breaks, and pretend that its the holocaust all over again. All the while forgetting about the morally bankrupt player that was a cancer to thier team, yet still would have lined up and polished his rod if he asked you to.

Where's Joe Buck? Probably at home choosing not to make a big deal (along with the rest of the country) of something like this because all it was was a verbal argument. But having had Randy Moss on your team, I would think you clowns would know what a Verbal argument was. They were on the Vikings side lines frequently last year.

As far as Al Harris, I'll reserve judgement for that when more details come out, which is a mature thing im not going to bother asking you Vikes fans to do. If in fact it turns out Al Harris assaulted a stripper, then I will join you all in calling for his head.
    :laughing3: :withstupid: :laughing3:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Del Rio Guest

GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green was arrested after a domestic violence incident, the Brown County sheriff's department said Tuesday.....

That's enough for me. I bet he asked his wife to pass the gravy and when she did he fumbled it and spilled it on the carpet.

She got pissed called him on his inability to hold on to the ball and he pimp slapped her.

Who cares, this is a Vikings site. We dislike the packers. Your team has guys on it that Abuse drugs, beat wives, take dumps in people's closets, slap strippers and hump farm animals.

We have/had guys that hit traffic cops with their car, abuse drugs, win playoff games.....

what's the big deal?

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green was arrested after a domestic violence incident, the Brown County sheriff's department said Tuesday.....

That's enough for me. I bet he asked his wife to pass the gravy and when she did he fumbled it and spilled it on the carpet.

She got pissed called him on his inability to hold on to the ball and he pimp slapped her.

Who cares, this is a Vikings site. We dislike the packers. Your team has guys on it that Abuse drugs, beat wives, take dumps in people's closets, slap strippers and hump farm animals.

We have/had guys that hit traffic cops with their car, abuse drugs, win playoff games.....

what's the big deal?
    Nicely Put...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"GBMiah" wrote:

Yeah, because arguements that get so bad the cops have to be called are normal every day things between a man and a wife. I'm sure everyone here that's married has had that happen at least once. Right guys? Let's just turn and look the other way at an argument between a man and his wife that gets so bad the man gets arrested. People asked where Moss's morality was, well I want to know where's the morality in that?

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"GBMiah" wrote:

Yea and when the Tice's scalping SuperBowl tickets scandal broke out you Pack fans got all over it..Or just like when Randy Moon'd the crowd you guys were calling for his head.. so what's the difference with us doing it to your team? Stupid Packer trolls.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast