Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4 and 26 again

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

4 and 26 again

If I remember correctly, you guys lost to the cardinals too, so I think you know what it's like losing to them!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

GBFan is offline Starter

4 and 26 again

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    If I remember correctly, you guys lost to the cardinals too, so I think you know what it's like losing to them!!

yes but were we up 17-6 with about 2 minutes to go?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

4 and 26 again

a loss is a loss... what the score was previously doesn't matter

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

4 and 26 again

TNT please don't try to explain anything to this
    troll, first he has to find someone to read it
    to him and then who knows how long it will
    take for someone to explain it? Ignore him
    and perhaps he will go away.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

4 and 26 again

"GBFan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

yes but were we up 17-6 with about 2 minutes to go?
    Your right, yours wasn't as close, you choked the whole game. Anyway what are we arguing about who chokes more. What is "choke"? It is not winning it all? If so then the result of the Packers and Vikings season was the same, cept we picked earlier in the draft.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

CrewJenks04 is offline Training Camp

4 and 26 again

oh right, it was a fluke how the vikings gave up the 4th and 25 play. Just like it was a fluke how they choked after starting 6-0 right? Wrong. You guys are just chokers, and the Cardinals beat you because you didn't deserve to make the playoffs. Say we backed into the playoffs or whatever, but when it comes down to it, we made it, you didn't. As for this year, Vikes will once again fail to beat out the Pack. By the way, I am saving and keeping the "Hey Favre how is this cellar this year" banner so at the end of the year I can remind you all of it. Oh and trying to make an arguement that since neither of us won the Super Bowl, it makes our seasons equal is just plain stupid. We won in the first round of the playoffs, and you didn't even make it. Big difference

4 and 26 again

oooh! now i'm all shakin'...lol
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

4 and 26 again

by the way, what's with all the hatin' going on here lately? this is supposed to be fun for all. even if some have cheese on the brains :wink: where's the love man? if you can't get along nicely, go somewhere else. let's all just admit that both teams put up supremely horrible choke jobs at the end of the year and get over it. :banghead:

CrewJenks04 is offline Training Camp

4 and 26 again

Hahahaha yeah, I am sure you'd be saying that if it was the Vikes who made the playoffs. You would be on here still trying to rub it in Packer fans faces.

4 and 26 again

well that's where you'd be wrong. i'm not one to rub anything in anyone's face. ask the packer fans here. some do that, to be sure. i'm not one of them. i don't like the packers, purely because they are the vikings chief rival. but there is a thing called good sportsmanship, and i hold a big chunk of it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123