Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 and 26 again

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

4 and 26 again

"chubchub" wrote:
    Has everybody forgotten our own 4th and 26 that we gave up to knock us out of the playoffs against the Cardinals? Get a life!
    The lucky stiff from AZ was landing outta bounce, big diffrence chubby.
    Wish you would get a life. :roll:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

4 and 26 again

"chubchub" wrote:
    Has everybody forgotten our own 4th and 26 that we gave up to knock us out of the playoffs against the Cardinals? Get a life!
    Look buddy you dont like this topic, no respond k. LIke i said before it seems like you a closet packer fan as you bring up are own failure.

And wasnt ours a 4th and 24 and not a 4th and 26??? Two yard is a huge difference. Just watch superbowl 34 all over again.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

4 and 26 again

"And wasnt ours a 4th and 24 and not a 4th and 26??? Two yard is a huge difference. Just watch superbowl 34 all over again"

Not really, when the result is the same.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

chubchub is offline Rookie

4 and 26 again

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "chubchub" wrote:
    Look buddy you dont like this topic, no respond k. LIke i said before it seems like you a closet packer fan as you bring up are own failure.

And wasnt ours a 4th and 24 and not a 4th and 26??? Two yard is a huge difference. Just watch superbowl 34 all over again.
    I never said I didn't like this topic. I'm just tired of listening to punks like you argue out of your ass. How can we rag on a team that made it further than we did?
    I'm just trying to stop you from looking like a moron.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

4 and 26 again

"chubchub" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "chubchub" wrote:

I never said I didn't like this topic. I'm just tired of listening to punks like you argue out of your ass. How can we rag on a team that made it further than we did?
    I'm just trying to stop you from looking like a moron.
    Dude im just having some fun, besides its trash the pack hadnt had any enteratainment in awhile. How do you consider us punks, member this is a rivarly, dont matter what happened during the season, rivalrires are always bitter.

Dude it really seems like your a closet packer fan or something. If you dont like,dont respond, ignore it.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

cheesefree is offline Starter

4 and 26 again

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    I think it was 4th and 25, that one yard makes all the difference :wink:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

4 and 26 again

Yeah i agree with Hawian whats up with bringing the whole mood down dude. And Los the biggest comeback u have is to talk about my punctuation, this isn't english 111

GBFan is offline Starter

4 and 26 again

"purplehorn" wrote:
    "chubchub" wrote:
    The lucky stiff from AZ was landing outta bounce, big diffrence chubby.
    Wish you would get a life. :roll:

yes he was, but your idiotic players pushed him out, making the ref have to call it a touchdown. Face it, vikes flat out choked.

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

4 and 26 again

yes he was, but your idiotic players pushed him out, making the ref have to call it a touchdown. Face it, vikes flat out choked.

Yeah...just like your Packers. Your point?

GBFan is offline Starter

4 and 26 again

"renovikesfan" wrote:

Yeah...just like your Packers. Your point?

My point is the Vikes choke all the time, it's not suprising. Also, I'll take losing to the Eagles, who are a good team, rather than losing to the Cardinals where the QB is...what's his name?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast