Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 and 26 again

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

4 and 26 again

Saw this on another board and since it seemed that yesterday the season ended, i thought i'd bring this up again. I know the packers would do the same to us with their little comeback. :lol:

http://www.4thand26.com/pages/1/index.htm
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

4 and 26 again

Lol, thats great i want one of them

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

4 and 26 again

Pretty funny. That "big catch" picture would make a good avatar if it didn't take up so much space.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

4 and 26 again

Well maybe webby or someone on here can make it smaller. :roll:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

chubchub is offline Rookie

4 and 26 again

Has everybody forgotten our own 4th and 26 that we gave up to knock us out of the playoffs against the Cardinals? Get a life!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

4 and 26 again

Yeah that was bull crap and everybody here knows that shit was a fluke, i really don't even want to go there, they should have never got a chance to even get that close to winning so many other things led up to them even bein able to win, i have watched the film on it and there is some serious BS the refs didn't catch, just a fluke just a fluke

The great thing about the 4th and 26 the eagles got, the refs didnt give it to them the packers gave it to them

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

4 and 26 again

"chubchub" wrote:
    Has everybody forgotten our own 4th and 26 that we gave up to knock us out of the playoffs against the Cardinals? Get a life!
    I seriously doubt anyone on this board has forgotten that, it's just that we'd rather remember the Packers 4th and 26.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

4 and 26 again

is that darren sharper right there getting punked?!?
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

4 and 26 again

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Yeah that was bull crap and everybody here knows that shit was a fluke, i really don't even want to go there, they should have never got a chance to even get that close to winning so many other things led up to them even bein able to win, i have watched the film on it and there is some serious BS the refs didn't catch, just a fluke just a fluke

The great thing about the 4th and 26 the eagles got, the refs didnt give it to them the packers gave it to them
    I can tell you're upset when you stop using annoying things like punctuation.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

4 and 26 again

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    "chubchub" wrote:
    I seriously doubt anyone on this board has forgotten that, it's just that we'd rather remember the Packers 4th and 26.
    so very true... I doubt we'll forget that for many years to come.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast