Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3-1 vs 0-3

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

3-1 vs 0-3

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

3-1 vs 0-3

"mrdrae" wrote:
    "owensforpres" wrote:
    lmfao you frikin fudgepacker. just spit it out like a real man(oh wait your a packer fan) and quit trying to be funny cuz your not.

Im to smart for that. I don't want to offend the people on this board that can't read, just the ones that can. HFTROYL :thumbright:
    Did you mean, "I'm too smart?" (Notice hyphenation and spelling). You're killing me. Aren't you supposed to be in school right now?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

3-1 vs 0-3

Hey mrdrae, can you bring back that avatar of Favre licking Winters brown star. I am not sure if the rest of the guys have seen the proof that sealed the victory for the Packers.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

3-1 vs 0-3

"owensforpres" wrote:
    lmfao you frikin fudgepacker. just spit it out like a real man(oh wait your a packer fan) and quit trying to be funny cuz your not.
    hes a packer fan, hes not gonna spit it out, he loves the taste to much. probably swallows gallons of man gravy each day.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

3-1 vs 0-3

"mrdrae" wrote:
    "owensforpres" wrote:

Im to smart for that. I don't want to offend the people on this board that can't read, just the ones that can. HFTROYL :thumbright:
    All I can say is...you struggle...at everything...including life...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

3-1 vs 0-3

"webmaster" wrote:
    buh bye mrdrae.
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: thee cheers for webby!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

3-1 vs 0-3

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    buh bye mrdrae.
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: thee cheers for webby!
    Hip Hip Hoo-ray !!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123