Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: your top ten?

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

2006 Viking Cheerleading Candidates!!!

Hey fella's!!! So yeah it was like a couple weeks ago in a small talk conversation with my X-girlfriend Chelsey, that I dared to ask the question... "so chelsey whats new with you?" Thats when I found out that she just made the final cut to become a candidate for the 2006 VIKINGS CHEERLEADER!!! :shock: She then told me that her picture and a voting game should be online shortly... So I just happend to think to look on the Vikings website today! And I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw her. Not because when I see her I wanna throw up..."because no one in their right mind would"!!! But because the girl I dated is now possibly joining one of the things I am most passionate about in this world!!! But yeah I am happy that I can say I dated a Vikings cheerleader haha... But hey fella's I told her I would get you guys to vote for her! She is a great girl and on the picture of all the girls she is in the Top right corner...

So make her one of your Ten cheerleading picks guys... and hopefully that will get me some free tickets!!! haha :wink:

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: your top ten?

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "ThePurplePotato" wrote:
    Honestly, I had a hard time finding 10 of those girls that deserved to be a Vikings cheerleader. [size=18px]I would have much rather seen them without all of the makeup and with their hair looking normal rather than fixed up.[/size] A lot of them weren't attractive due to all of the fixing up they did to them. Give me a chick with no makeup and hair in a ponytail anyday.
    You asked for it!

And those are the 2 best!

You always seem to amaze me..lol. That just ain't right.. Gives a whole new meaning of Walleye Vision.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: your top ten?

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "vikesoto" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    Minnesota girls are great if find short and fat or short and husky to be hot.
    I didn't say that.....
    Well there might be a couple hotties in the TC. But I went to college in Duluth and up there they add a couple layers of insulation. The freshman 15 is the freshman fitty.

If you think there aren't many hotties in Minny you should see what they have in Sconnie!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 2006 Viking Cheerleading Candidates!!!

Dang dude...she's FUGLY!!!! NO WAY that I want her to make the squad!!!

JUST KIDDING!!! :lol:

I already made my choices earlier...and I didn't pick her...but she is pretty good looking so if she makes it, I would be happy for you. :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

I voted also already ... she wasn't one of my top ten. Gotta work on that hair, to "Minnesotian" for me ... cute otherwise.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

None of the pictures are showing up for me.

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

I voted..my fave is the middle of the very bottom row :shock:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    None of the pictures are showing up for me.
    It's because you are a girl...the pics only come up for guys! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

yeah... I know what you guys are saying, I think it could have been a lot better pick of her! But she is smoking... that pick does not do justice!!! Oh well though...

However... there are soem UGLY a$$ women on there that have a lot of votes... like that one red head in the bottom row!!! YIKES.... she must have a lot of friends!!!!! I really hope they don't put that product on the field to cheer for our boyz!!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Slade" wrote:
    I voted..my fave is the middle of the very bottom row :shock:

I got middle row, far right on the end. Curly hair always gets me ..... :wink:

Dimples don't hurt either .....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast