Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Your guy on Day 2??

i dont know if he will still be around on the 2nd day but how bout steve breaston. he would be a nice return man and it would bolster a weak wr corps

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"PacMan21" wrote:
    My steal of the draft is Laurent Robinson, WR, Illinois St. He's 6'2' about 190 lbs. He ran a 4.38-40 and never dropped a pass at the combine. His only knack is coming from a small school, but small school doesn't mean small talent. I think he's going to be the Colston of this years draft.
    He had a great year in 05, but his stats fell off this year. But that's good for us, hopefully we can pick him up in the 4th.

I might as well put my mock out there now. 1-5.

1: Trade down to 15, receive Max Starks. Select: Dwayne Jarrett, WR USC
    2: Take a corner. Who ever is available: Marcus McCauley, Aaron Ross, or maybe Chris Houston if he drops(doubtful).
    3: Baraka Atkins, DE, Thug U.
    4: Laurent Robinson, WR, Illinois St.
    5: Walter Thomas, DT, Northwest Mississippi Community College. Take him before anyone else has the chance to steal him.
    6: Dan Santucci, G, Notre Dame.
    7: Roy Hall, WR, Ohio State.

Nebvikefan is offline Rookie

"skum" wrote:
    Who is your guy on day 2.. The Sleeper pick you would love the vikes to pick!!

[img width=120 height=160]http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/27/271833m.jpg[/img]

Mine is Tony Taylor.. Linebacker coming out of Georgia.. Defensive MVP in the Chick-Fil-A bowl and Georgia Team MVP in 2006.. Excelss in coverage and has the fell for the pick.. produces everytime..
    Thats not a bad pick.
    I could see the vikes taking a MLB on day 2.
    My sleeper pick is Dallas Baker "The Touchdown Maker".
    He would be our endzone threat.

Strengths:
    Has excellent size with long arms and a solid frame...Terrific body control and ball skills...Good hands and will snatch the ball out of the air...Knows how to use his body...runs excellent routes...Good strength...Sneaky athlete who is more shifty and elusive than he looks...Productive...has special teams potential...Playmaker.

His weaknesses are mosty that he isn't a deep threat and he doesn't have the greatest timed speed.
    His forty was 4.58 which isn't great but not horrilbe.
    They say he isn't great after then catch either and that he doesn't like to go across the middle.
    I think that some good coaching and veteran leadership should fix those weaknesses.
    All except the timed speed but i am not worried about that.
    The vikes have a speedster and he can't catch. lol.
    "If you need two yards, I'll get you three.
    If you need five yards, I'll get you three.
    "-Leroy Hoard

Creep is offline Pro-Bowler

I still say Sabby Piscetelli...Who cares if he can play,....What a great frikkin name!!! No This kid WILL be good. Fast, Loves to seperate people from their shoes!!
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

Nebvikefan is offline Rookie

I found another good sleeper on day 2.
    I mentioned how i think the vikes will pick a MLB on the second day and i found a great pick for them.

Anthony Waters form Clemson.
    If we can't get Gaines Adams why not pick their MLB.
    He has a pretty fast 40 time for a linebacker at 4.69, he has a great motor, he is good in coverage,
    excellent instincts, fights through blocks well, a decent pass rusher, he has lots of experience and has been very productive.
    He also has experience as OLB.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...onywaters.html
    "If you need two yards, I'll get you three.
    If you need five yards, I'll get you three.
    "-Leroy Hoard

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

I'd take Troy Smith in the 4th if he's there... he could be another project that childress can mold... and if we take Ginn.. i would love to take smith with him.

Thanks josdin00

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123