Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    your a F/A what would you do

    what would you do???

    Thanks josdin00

  2. #2
    tjohnson's Avatar
    tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    552

    Re: your a F/A what would you do

    if i'm a young(er) player: absoultely go w/ the money
    if i'm a more established player w/o a ring: go for the money but prob try to focus on a team that has a chance
    if i'm an more established player w/ a ring: go for the money

    How do ya like them apples?!

  3. #3
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: your a F/A what would you do

    go for the ring. then be a superstar and the superbowl mvp and go to another team for the money!$!$!$
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  4. #4
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: your a F/A what would you do

    Seeing as I'm a multimillionaire anyways, I would go to the Vikings, because it was a childhood dream to play for them. When my agent objected I would fire him.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: your a F/A what would you do

    I'd go to the place where I knew I would start and also have a chance at a ring.

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: your a F/A what would you do

    "tb04512" wrote:
    what would you do???
    I'd take a bag of 100,000 dollar bills, rent myself a room with a stripper pole, find myself some knock-out hotties with questionable morals and go Pac-Man on 'em!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: your a F/A what would you do

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    what would you do???
    I'd take a bag of 100,000 dollar bills, rent myself a room with a stripper pole, find myself some knock-out hotties with questionable morals and go Pac-Man on 'em!

    =Z=
    Now you're just being ridiculous!







    It was only $80k, not $100k.
    LOL. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: your a F/A what would you do

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    what would you do???
    I'd take a bag of 100,000 dollar bills, rent myself a room with a stripper pole, find myself some knock-out hotties with questionable morals and go Pac-Man on 'em!

    =Z=
    Now you're just being ridiculous!

    It was only $80k, not $100k.
    LOL. ;D
    I know!
    I'm doing that fool one better!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •