Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Which WR would be gone?

"C" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I think Rice still has superstar potential. He has shown great hands and the ability to go up and get the jump ball. Injuries are a concern but it is common for young players to struggle with injuries early in their careers, I'm not too worried.
    We're moving onto the third season with people saying that...

I'll reserve judgment... but I just haven't seen these glimpses of greatness everyone refers to.
    I looked but this was the best I could find.
    edit: I meant to post this video.
    2nd edit: Fuck that's the same video, well I was trying to post a Rice TD from madden 08, supposed to be funny. Damn it.
    [youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSZui599VfI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube] ;D
    I know he made top plays of the week atleast once with a rediculous catch on the sidelines, couldn't find the video though. I just think he has all the tools, size, hands, hops, etc.

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Which WR would be gone?

Sidney Rice is a keeper for now in my eyes. Not only is he a great jump ball option with great hands, he can throw... anyone remember that bomb he threw??

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456