Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 92
  1. #11
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Would you welcome Brett as a Viking???

    It's just me but I'd take Brett over Brad any day of the week....

    We all hate him yes, but if he wasn't a Packer and Madden got off his Pinoccio once in a while I think I might actually like the guy.

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

  2. #12
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Would you welcome Brett as a Viking???

    At this stage of his career? No. My hatred for the Packers would lead me to say no, but I would have to welcome it if he was as good as he once was but being that he's not... NO.

  3. #13
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Would you welcome Brett as a Viking???

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    OMFG are you kidding? The guys is terrible now. We are wayyyy better off with Brad, even if it isn't saying much. The guys threw 29 INTs!!!
    I'm telling you man, you can't play good football unless your serounded by great players and great coaching, its not gonna happen especailly when your favre. He lost 4 pro bowlers in the matter of one season, two of wich i think protect him from pass rush and two others that take the pressure off of him having to do everything. Favre's a great competetor and forced things, trying to do to much, trying to get a victory, kinda reminds me of culpepper and what he did at the beginning of the season, looses some offensive line, looses his coach, looses his WR. Its not easy to be a NFL QB, especailly when all the pressure is on your shoulders and you have no help around you.

  4. #14
    briboy75's Avatar
    briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    555

    Re: Would you welcome Brett as a Viking???

    Brets a great QB i don't want to see him play for anyone besides the pac. including the vikes. its been a great rivalry

  5. #15
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Would you welcome Brett as a Viking???

    "vikingstw" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    Ummm....one word....NO!

    Favre can lick my salty sweaty taint.....

    He's was a good QB, but he will never be man-enough to be a Viking, no matter what good media attention he'd bring!
    I agree with everything in that post except on thing... he's not a good QB.
    I don't know wether thats jelousy or what but he's one of the best QB's to ever play the game.

    Sometimes you gotta set your feeling aside and think about sh*t. I don't really like him, maybe cause he's a packer or whatever but if he was our QB and lead us to SB victories minds could change in a hurry.
    Are you serious man? I'm not questioning what he did in the PAST. He is average at best at this point.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  6. #16
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Would you welcome Brett as a Viking???

    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    At this stage of his career? No. My hatred for the Packers would lead me to say no, but I would have to welcome it if he was as good as he once was but being that he's not... NO.

    I dont believe that, year before last he had that great offense around him and produced some of the best #'s of his career. I think he's still got what it takes, but he needs the help around him to succeed.

  7. #17
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Would you welcome Brett as a Viking???

    Brett was horrible last year but I think if he had Javon Walker and Ahmad Green everyone would be speaking of a different Favre.

    I'm not defending him but you have to admit- when you don't know the names of the WR you just threw the ball to its going t be hard to be successful in the NFL.

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Would you welcome Brett as a Viking???

    NO!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Would you welcome Brett as a Viking???

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    Ummm....one word....NO!

    Favre can lick my salty sweaty taint.....

    He's was a good QB, but he will never be man-enough to be a Viking, no matter what good media attention he'd bring!
    I agree with everything in that post except on thing... he's not a good QB.
    I don't know wether thats jelousy or what but he's one of the best QB's to ever play the game.

    Sometimes you gotta set your feeling aside and think about sh*t. I don't really like him, maybe cause he's a packer or whatever but if he was our QB and lead us to SB victories minds could change in a hurry.
    Are you serious man? I'm not questioning what he did in the PAST. He is average at best at this point.
    AVERAGE AVERAGE, are you SERIOUS!!! What is average QB in this league? Jon Kitna? Trust me man if favre got in another offense that could protect him and give him time to do his thing he would put up the numbers. He's has great knowledge and experience that will propel him over the average QB till he can't throw the ball more than 40 yards.

  10. #20
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Would you welcome Brett as a Viking???

    "vikingstw" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    OMFG are you kidding? The guys is terrible now. We are wayyyy better off with Brad, even if it isn't saying much. The guys threw 29 INTs!!!
    I'm telling you man, you can't play good football unless your serounded by great players and great coaching, its not gonna happen especailly when your favre. He lost 4 pro bowlers in the matter of one season, two of wich i think protect him from pass rush and two others that take the pressure off of him having to do everything. Favre's a great competetor and forced things, trying to do to much, trying to get a victory, kinda reminds me of culpepper and what he did at the beginning of the season, looses some offensive line, looses his coach, looses his WR. Its not easy to be a NFL QB, especailly when all the pressure is on your shoulders and you have no help around you.
    Other players in the league didn't throw no 29 interceptions and not all QB's are surrounded by good help. David Carr didn't throw 29, nor did Trent Dilfer, J.P. Losman, or Aaron Brooks.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Brett
    By Alan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 09:29 AM
  2. A Brett Favre Viking funeral
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:57 AM
  3. Brett Favre Foils Al-Qaeda Plot to Bomb Brett Favre
    By Prophet in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 08:03 AM
  4. Brett Favre is TPT
    By packer_painkiller in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 08:34 AM
  5. Brett, Brett, Brett...
    By GopherAndPackFan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 06:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •