Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

Would you like Mike Vanderjagt to be our kicker in 06-07?

Just assume the Colts let him go(Don't resign him).I'm just saying since most of u on don't want Edinger back. I'm asking if you guys would accept and like Vanderjagt on this team if he coomes cheap and with a different attitude. YYYEEESS!! he missed the kick in the divisional playoffs against the Steelers but look at his track record he is money on the road and especially in domes. I don't know about u guys i would love Vanderjagt on this team.

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Would you like Mike Vanderjagt to be our kicker in 06-07?

No thanks ... Eddie is fine by me. Draft a good one or keep Eddy.

Del Rio Guest

Re: Would you like Mike Vanderjagt to be our kicker in 06-07

I like Edinger.

That being said I love Vanderjagt because he screwed over Peyton Manning.

Do you remember last year when Manning and Van got into an argument, Van openly critisized Manning and basically Manning said STFU your just a kicker...........

I honestly believe in my heart that Van knew he was out of there after this year, he knows Peyton doesn't like him, and he missed that kick to sock it to him. That was a bad miss, he doesn't miss much and very rarely does he miss like that.

I think that kick was him shouting "Look who is just the kicker now bitch!"
    Since I believe that to be true I can't want that guy on my team. I love that he screwed Manning over, but I don't want a kicker that thinks he has feelings. I just want a guy who goes out kicks the ball makes it, and goes away. One that I don't have to think about or listen to.

Go in, kick, go out. :grin: :grin:

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Are there any players you like in the NFL? lol. Everyone from Sean Taylor to Manning seems to be on your shit list.

Del Rio Guest

Yeah there are tons of people I like.

I don't like any of the Mannings.
    I don't like Warren Sapp.

That being said if they don't play for the Vikings I guess you could say I don't root for them.

I could give a shit about Sean Taylor. It just cracks me up when people ride his jock like he is the best thing since Ronnie Lott and there are far better safties they just don't get recognized because they aren't making dumbass decisions that get them in the spotlight.

I don't dislike him, I dislike the fallacy that he is great, when better players IMO of course go unoticed.

As far as Peyton goes he is one of the best there is, but for some reason I can't stand him. Maybe it is because his teeth are yellow, or maybe it is because he looks like he was born from the coupling of Archie Manning and a handicapped goat, maybe it is because he has the ego to tell his kicker that he is just a kicker. Whatever reason it is, it doesn't need to be justified, this is sports I just don't like the guy, I root for him to fail and it feels good.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I'll pass on Vanderjerk!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

I'll take him.. He's a good kicker, but needs to work with the pressure issues, Childress could learn him that maybe

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

I don't know about you guys, but I think I would rather have a kicker who has got an attitude problem than one that can't hit from 30-39 yards.

Look at Edingers numbers.... horrific. wasn't he something like 2-8 from 30-39 yards. If I have to watch him nail one more kick into the heads of his own line I'm gonna throw my TV out the window.

Teams rely on our kickers to make that yardage with their eyes closed.

I'd accept Vander-meister over Edge. But then again, I would take the kicker from Anoka High over Edge.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

vanderjet would be a huge upgrade, but i like edinger... he nails the ones for the win and you can't deny he hits the winners. i think he lacks concentration though, but childress can develop that.

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

The problem with Vanderjagt is how often does he need to kick with the game on the line? This is the first time he has had that preassure. I really like Del's theory, but I think he jest choked...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast