Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Would the Vikings give a second and a fifth for a starting CB?

    Because that is what is reportedly being asked for in return for Lito Sheppard?

    http://www.philly.com/dailynews/sports/20080425_Eagles_Notebook__Eagles__Sheppard_doesn_t _deny_trade_to_Tampa_is_possible.html

    Can you say "Lockdown Defense"?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    kspurplepride is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    405

    Re: Would the Vikings give a second and a fifth for a starting CB?

    can you site any reasons for needing another physical corner, that haven't been addressed already in the CB thread?

  3. #3
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would the Vikings give a second and a fifth for a starting CB?

    Wow, putting the ragin cajun in his place.

    I'm pretty sure he has a reason for the topic or he wouldn't have started a new thread.



    I don't know cajun, I really think we have invested heavily in vets so far this season so it would depend on his salary and the cap hit we would take in the future with him on our team. It is nice to be building this team with strong vets and our draft picks and though I would welcome it if it worked financially for the long term, I wouldn't want the team to get too many high priced players on the payroll so that we would have to purge the roster in a few years to make the cap.

    What would the terms look like?

  4. #4
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Would the Vikings give a second and a fifth for a starting CB?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Because that is what is reportedly being asked for in return for Lito Sheppard?

    http://www.philly.com/dailynews/sports/20080425_Eagles_Notebook__Eagles__Sheppard_doesn_t _deny_trade_to_Tampa_is_possible.html

    Can you say "Lockdown Defense"?
    Why even ask the question?
    Why?
    Talk about a waste of oxygen.

  5. #5
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would the Vikings give a second and a fifth for a starting CB?

    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Because that is what is reportedly being asked for in return for Lito Sheppard?

    http://www.philly.com/dailynews/sports/20080425_Eagles_Notebook__Eagles__Sheppard_doesn_t _deny_trade_to_Tampa_is_possible.html

    Can you say "Lockdown Defense"?
    Why even ask the question?
    Why?
    Talk about a waste of oxygen.
    it's the offseason. What good is an offseason if it isn't full of rampant speculation and contemplation? ;D

  6. #6
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,601

    Re: Would the Vikings give a second and a fifth for a starting CB?

    ragin cajun
    We're bringing purple back.

  7. #7
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Would the Vikings give a second and a fifth for a starting CB?

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Wow, putting the ragin cajun in his place.

    I'm pretty sure he has a reason for the topic or he wouldn't have started a new thread.

    Or, it's just good work kspp

    cajun needs to be set in his place from time to time, and he knows it.

    You know it too UffDa

    ;D

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings give Griffin extension
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 07:50 AM
  2. Vikings will give Shiancoe another chance, but
    By skum in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 04:29 PM
  3. Give Brian Robison a chance at starting
    By ajoyce in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 12:37 PM
  4. I think the Vikings should just give up now.
    By Birds in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 02:11 PM
  5. MOVED: I think the Vikings should just give up now.
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 01:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •