Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Winfield kept Childress amused and informed in the offseason

Winfield is awesome.
    Although all the SB talk makes me nervous.
    I wish people would tone it down a notch or two.

PackSux! is online now Hall of Famer

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    Winfield is awesome.
    Always set your goals in life high.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    Winfield is awesome.
    I think thats expected we've almost always been the underdog and when we did get picked to win the SB we chocked. I'm just gald we're a different orginization and we are building a team out of true winners. IMO the suberbowl is definitly in reach for this team. Our offense will be as explosive as the offensive line allows it to be and if we stay healthy on defense its scary good. No reason not to go to the SB in the NFC. We got the best run offense and defense in the league, and getting Jared Allen gives us a whole other dimension. Berrian has true speed and ball skills and Sidney Rice is a baller, we have weapons at every position on the team.

I feel more confident in this team then the 98 team, because we have potentially dominant defense with plenty of playmakers on offense.

Chazz is offline Coordinator

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    Winfield is awesome.
    I think thats expected we've almost always been the underdog and when we did get picked to win the SB we chocked. I'm just gald we're a different orginization and we are building a team out of true winners. IMO the suberbowl is definitly in reach for this team. Our offense will be as explosive as the offensive line allows it to be and if we stay healthy on defense its scary good. No reason not to go to the SB in the NFC. We got the best run offense and defense in the league, and getting Jared Allen gives us a whole other dimension. Berrian has true speed and ball skills and Sidney Rice is a baller, we have weapons at every position on the team.

I feel more confident in this team then the 98 team, because we have potentially dominant defense with plenty of playmakers on offense.

I feel more confident in this team RIGHT now, then I did in 98 before the season, but that is as far as I'll go.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    Winfield is awesome.

What if it comes down to a Ryan Longwell FG?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    Winfield is awesome.
    I hear ya with the SB thing, howver I didn't really get that impression from THIS particular article.
    Just that the ultimate goal is to win the SB, which should be true for every team.

But yeah, too much hype is never a good thing.

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"Chazz" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    Winfield is awesome.

I feel more confident in this team RIGHT now, then I did in 98 before the season, but that is as far as I'll go.
    Yeah..
    I'm with ya Chazz.
    lol

Lets wait until week 8, then I'll tell you if I'm just as confident or more so in this team than I was in '98.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:

Hint: If it is a 40 yard or less in a Dome ,He ll miss in 90 % of times

If it is 50 yarder or more ,in an outdoor (preferebly snowing) ,He ll hit the target 99 %.

The sad part is we gonna win
    Home field advantage on NFC Playoffs this season
    and we play in a Dome
    :

The good part is the Falcons won´t clinch a playoff spot
    ;D

El underdog.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    Winfield is awesome.

What If? Ryan Longwell has been a good kicker for us. The one issue I do have with Longwell is the leg strength on kickoffs and long field goals. If we were to attempt a field goal beyong 53 yards I would start to question the decision.

I'm intristed in the kid they picked up UFA. From what I hear he has a strong leg and the mental game to be a kicker in this league, if we can keep him around he may develop nicely.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    Winfield is awesome.

What If? Ryan Longwell has been a good kicker for us. The one issue I do have with Longwell is the leg strength on kickoffs and long field goals. If we were to attempt a field goal beyong 53 yards I would start to question the decision.

I'm intristed in the kid they picked up UFA. From what I hear he has a strong leg and the mental game to be a kicker in this league, if we can keep him around he may develop nicely.
    I don't think that his strength is an issue.. Do you remember that Cromatie return? he was off just a little bitty...
    I have faith in him he's alright
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast