Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Free Agent News Still Flying

I keep hearin' dat Childress an' Culpepper butted heads about sumpin', an' dat's why he's rehabbin' an' poutin' in Florida. Anybody know what dat sumpin' was?
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

wyorob is offline Starter

I think Breese has many special attribute. He was counted out a while back kept his job, he kept Rivers on the sidelines and I think he would fit in real god with the Vikings. My question is ....What are going to do for a feature RB. It seems as if we are a well balanced team right now with the exception of QB and RB.Dear valued PayPal member,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

wyorob is offline Starter

Everyone is talking Daunte, myself included. Whats the story with our RB's
    I dont feel we have that IT factor in that position

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"OldManVike" wrote:
    I keep hearin' dat Childress an' Culpepper butted heads about sumpin', an' dat's why he's rehabbin' an' poutin' in Florida. Anybody know what dat sumpin' was?

I believe that I heard it is because with Childress being a new HC, he would like to have his "supposed" franchise qb in Minnesota rehabbing and learning the new offense..

I agree with both of them on this matter. First, Daunte has stated that he is rehabbing in FLA because it is warmer there and he has a single story house in Orlando. Second, I can see Childress's point on this matter. He want Pepp in Minnesota rehabbing with team doctors, and learning the new offense. Pepp is going to have to study up to learn the WCO.

It has also stated recently that Pepp has started some foot drills on land. If that is the case, then why can't he finish is rehab in Minnesota? I think it is very important that he gets with all of his new coaches and they get a rythm going. He does not have 1 single coach from last years roster with him anymore. Don't you think it is critical that he meets and gets on the same page as the new OC, QB, HC, OL Coaches? That is why I believe that he has already signed his sheet out of Minnesota, whether the owner and coaches admit it or not...

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

If we got Drew Brees and Priest Holmes I'd be a VERY happy man. I don't want Chestor Taylor... f that.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    If we got Drew Brees and Priest Holmes I'd be a VERY happy man. I don't want Chestor Taylor... f that.

Drew Brees yes.. Priest Holmes no.. He is getting up there in age, has had way to many serious injuries, plus he is ready to retire.. Chestor Taylor, please. I want Edgerrin James..

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

I think Taylor would be ok, but I would rather Have Edge! He is a great pass blocker and we all know he can tote the rock. Get someone fast like Taylor or use Moore like Westbrook and then switch it up with Edge. I would give up DC for Brees, but I don't want to give up DC if we have to go forward with Johnson. If we could get a higher !st round pick for him and pick up Cutler, that would be cool. What do you guys think we could get for B. WIll if he is completely resigned? Maybe trade him for a late first rounder?

Thanks Lotza!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I'm really starting to wonder if there is some true tensions between PEP, Childress, and Wilf..

If so, I think it will only turn out to be bad for the team as a whole..

If so, I wouldn't mind taking a look at Brees....

I really wish, PeP and C and W can work things out, if there is something going on there.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123