Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Wilf's make a run at Alexander?

Oddly enough that was the exact reasoning given last year. He was on the market and people said he was too old, he would cost too much..........

Then we throw a dumptruck of cash ast Smoot and watch Alexander break NFL records.

It's a safe statement though it is obvious that SOMEDAY his age will catch up to him. I wouldn't cry about having him along for the ride though.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

If Seattle goes to the Super Bowl SA will not be available. The Sea Hawks will resign him. Better hope the Panthers knock them off for there to be any chance of getting him.

WWBGD

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Ya I was thinkin the same thing RK. I saw a thing on the colts yesterday, and this guy who I guess is a reporter in Indy, said that Edge will leave indy(80% chance) I'd rather have edge ...but I'd have a heart attack if we got alexander.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Whose to say Seahawks won't tag Sean as their franchise player?

This is just probably a rumor started by someone simply because Sean will go high, Wilf is one of the richest owners in the NFL & we have good cap space.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Big C is offline Coordinator

Call me stupid, near-sighted, lack knowledge, ignorant, etc, etc. I think we don't need an RB. Mewelede Moore is a 1000 yard back if you give him 20 carries per game and play him all year. Sure he's a little injury prone but they are all minor injuries that he can play through.

I think it would make more sense get a reliable older/experienced backup RB for insurance (Green, Davis, Holmes) to fill the role that Moe played, instead of splashing the money on a big-name RB. With our 2005 O-Line Alexander wouldn't get more than 700 yards.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

"Big C" wrote:
    Call me stupid, near-sighted, lack knowledge, ignorant, etc, etc. I think we don't need an RB. Mewelede Moore is a 1000 yard back if you give him 20 carries per game and play him all year. Sure he's a little injury prone but they are all minor injuries that he can play through.
    Where do you see Fason fitting in? Could he take over Moe's spot?

I like MM but am a bit fearful of his durability. Would I take Alexander? Absolutely, as long as the price is right. Honestly I don't think it is something that is going to happen.... after all we do have to be a bit realistic, don't we? And let us not forget that we have Smith coming back. I would wager the Wilf's and BC are going to give him a clean slate (but will the fans?).

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"MnFan_in_Canada" wrote:
    "Big C" wrote:

I like MM but am a bit fearful of his durability. Would I take Alexander? Absolutely, as long as the price is right. Honestly I don't think it is something that is going to happen.... after all we do have to be a bit realistic, don't we? And let us not forget that we have Smith coming back. I would wager the Wilf's and BC are going to give him a clean slate (but will the fans?).
    The ONLY way Smith is coming back is if he's REsigned, his contract is up.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"MnFan_in_Canada" wrote:
    "Big C" wrote:

He's got a clean slate with me!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Del Rio Guest

I think our biggest offseason need above all else is getting a main stay at MLB.

I am possitive Alexander will be signed as a Seahawk, he is on local radio here all the time. He loves Seattle his family loves it, his kids are in school, he has said many times he wanted to retire a hawk.

Last year they didn't have the space to make huge deals to all their FA's I mean it was bad. They had the teams #1 QB and the #1 RB, defensive stars you name it.

If the stars alligned and we had the chance to snag Alexander, there is no excuse on this planet that would justify not acting. Not the line, not the RB's we allready have, I mean this guy is the real deal. He would make every single person on your team better.

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    The ONLY way Smith is coming back is if he's REsigned, his contract is up.
    I thought he was still under contract. All the lists of FA the Vikes have do not list him.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast