Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Wiggy looking to get back in the NFL?

    I wish we would have signed Shockey just to piss shank off LOL

  2. #22
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Wiggy looking to get back in the NFL?

    Shank dog choked on big plays last season. Dropping ADs pass in the endzone killed me. Hopefully he can step into his role this year and be consistent. Maybe even make a spectacular catch or 2?

  3. #23
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Wiggy looking to get back in the NFL?

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Shank dog choked on big plays last season. Dropping ADs pass in the endzone killed me. Hopefully he can step into his role this year and be consistent. Maybe even make a spectacular catch or 2?
    The one against KC?

    He didn't drop it, it was a terrible call.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  4. #24
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Wiggy looking to get back in the NFL?

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    he's better than shank.
    that is all.
    He sure isn't, and that isn't saying much.

    At least Shiancoe played football last year.
    If that's what you call stinking up the field...Then yes he played with/like balls

  5. #25
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wiggy looking to get back in the NFL?

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Shank dog choked on big plays last season. Dropping ADs pass in the endzone killed me. Hopefully he can step into his role this year and be consistent. Maybe even make a spectacular catch or 2?
    The one against KC?

    He didn't drop it, it was a terrible call.
    Amen.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Wiggy looking to get back in the NFL?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Shank dog choked on big plays last season. Dropping ADs pass in the endzone killed me. Hopefully he can step into his role this year and be consistent. Maybe even make a spectacular catch or 2?
    The one against KC?

    He didn't drop it, it was a terrible call.
    Amen.
    He should have pulled it into his body after he got it in his hands so the defender didn't/couldn't knock it out.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Wiggy looking to get back in the NFL?

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Shank dog choked on big plays last season. Dropping ADs pass in the endzone killed me. Hopefully he can step into his role this year and be consistent. Maybe even make a spectacular catch or 2?
    Whose pass?

    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?game_id=29230&displayPage=tab_play_by_p lay&season=2007&week=REG3

    Minnesota Vikings at 10:39

    1-10-KC 33
    (10:39) 13-K.Holcomb pass deep left to 81-V.Shiancoe to KC 8 for 25 yards (49-B.Pollard).

    1-8-KC 8
    (10:11) 28-A.Peterson up the middle to KC 8 for no gain (95-R.Edwards).

    2-8-KC 8
    (9:32) 30-M.Moore pass incomplete short right to 81-V.Shiancoe. Minnesota challenged the pass completion ruling, and the play was Upheld. (Timeout #1.)


    3-8-KC 8
    (9:24) 13-K.Holcomb pass incomplete short left to 18-S.Rice (69-J.Allen). PENALTY on KC-69-J.Allen, Delay of Game, 4 yards, enforced between downs.

    4-4-KC 4
    (9:21) 8-R.Longwell 22 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-46-C.Loeffler, Holder-5-C.Kluwe.

    MIN 10

    KC 0

    Plays: 5

    Possession: 1:21
    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #28
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wiggy looking to get back in the NFL?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Shank dog choked on big plays last season. Dropping ADs pass in the endzone killed me. Hopefully he can step into his role this year and be consistent. Maybe even make a spectacular catch or 2?
    The one against KC?

    He didn't drop it, it was a terrible call.
    Amen.
    He should have pulled it into his body after he got it in his hands so the defender didn't/couldn't knock it out.
    [youtube=425,350]vn4EP3N-fIA[/youtube]

    Wrong play Marrdro.
    I know you can't watch youtube at work, but watch it when you get home.
    The play starts at 00:54.
    Shank was wide open, makes a great catch, cradles the ball the whole time and retains possession the whole time.

    It was an absolutely horse shit call by the official who was right there.

    Granted, bad calls don't lose games - but you can NOT blame Shank for that "drop".
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #29
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Wiggy looking to get back in the NFL?

    That looked like a fantastic catch to me.

    It seemed however that he did have his share of the dropsies last year.

  10. #30
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Wiggy looking to get back in the NFL?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Shank dog choked on big plays last season. Dropping ADs pass in the endzone killed me. Hopefully he can step into his role this year and be consistent. Maybe even make a spectacular catch or 2?
    The one against KC?

    He didn't drop it, it was a terrible call.
    Amen.
    He should have pulled it into his body after he got it in his hands so the defender didn't/couldn't knock it out.
    [youtube=425,350]vn4EP3N-fIA[/youtube]

    Wrong play Marrdro.
    I know you can't watch youtube at work, but watch it when you get home.
    The play starts at 00:54.
    Shank was wide open, makes a great catch, cradles the ball the whole time and retains possession the whole time.

    It was an absolutely horse pooh call by the official who was right there.

    Granted, bad calls don't lose games - but you can NOT blame Shank for that "drop".
    No I can't but I will check it out.
    Which one am I thinking of were the defender knocked it out of his hands then?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 NBA Back to back champion Los Angeles Lakers!
    By so-cal vike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:27 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 06:30 PM
  3. Gettin' Wiggy Wit It
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 03:02 AM
  4. Wiggy! I really like this article!
    By DCPologirl in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 04:45 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 02:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •