Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 75
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: Why we should trade for Donovan McNabb

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "lukeshkin" wrote:
    I know I don't have a ton of posts and am not really a part of the PP.O clique but at least my post was well thought out.
    Yes it was.

    But it never hurts to Search for past discussions.

    to bad the search function doesn't work very well
    :-[

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: Why we should trade for Donovan McNabb

    "Tad7" wrote:
    McNabb's the kinda guy I would take a chance on. Someone that has proved he can get somewhere with no receiving help.

    are you feeling ok?

    who are you and what have you done with tad7?

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  3. #23
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Why we should trade for Donovan McNabb

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "lukeshkin" wrote:
    I know I don't have a ton of posts and am not really a part of the PP.O clique but at least my post was well thought out.
    Yes it was.

    But it never hurts to Search for past discussions.

    to bad the search function doesn't work very well
    :-[
    It worked just fine for me smartguy.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: Why we should trade for Donovan McNabb

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "lukeshkin" wrote:
    I know I don't have a ton of posts and am not really a part of the PP.O clique but at least my post was well thought out.
    Yes it was.

    But it never hurts to Search for past discussions.

    to bad the search function doesn't work very well
    :-[
    It worked just fine for me smartguy.

    just did a search for "sharper"

    returned

    (No results found)

    did it again and it worked . it's off and on , couldn't get it to find "peterson" the other day

    searched "peterson" right now and it returned 3 posts


    football returned 1 post

    mcnabb = (No results found)


    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  5. #25
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Why we should trade for Donovan McNabb

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "lukeshkin" wrote:
    I know I don't have a ton of posts and am not really a part of the PP.O clique but at least my post was well thought out.
    Yes it was.

    But it never hurts to Search for past discussions.

    to bad the search function doesn't work very well
    :-[
    It worked just fine for me smartguy.

    just did a search for "sharper"

    returned

    (No results found)

    did it again and it worked . it's off and on , couldn't get it to find "peterson" the other day
    Works 100% of the time here.

    Maybe it is you.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: Why we should trade for Donovan McNabb

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    [quote author=lukeshkin link=topic=50816.msg917218#msg917218 date=1236119705]
    I know I don't have a ton of posts and am not really a part of the PP.O clique but at least my post was well thought out.
    Yes it was.

    But it never hurts to Search for past discussions.

    to bad the search function doesn't work very well
    :-[
    It worked just fine for me smartguy.

    just did a search for "sharper"

    returned

    (No results found)

    did it again and it worked . it's off and on , couldn't get it to find "peterson" the other day
    Works 100% of the time here.

    Maybe it is you.
    [/quote]


    funny last post in this thread http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=49453.msg903159#msg903159 about a 1 month ago .... but ehhh must be me

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  7. #27
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Why we should trade for Donovan McNabb

    5 Cold Hard Facts about Donovan McNabb:
    Old.
    Injury prone.
    Vomit.
    Diva.
    $.

    I'll pass.

  8. #28
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Why we should trade for Donovan McNabb

    "Mr" wrote:
    5 Cold Hard Facts about Donovan McNabb:
    Old.
    Injury prone.
    Vomit.
    Diva.
    $.

    I'll pass.
    but when he is healthy he wins...

  9. #29
    Brewtal's Avatar
    Brewtal is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    258

    Re: Why we should trade for Donovan McNabb

    I have not read a single post from this thread, have not opened it, and only have one statment to make.

    Anyone who thinks we should trade for McNabb is a fool.

  10. #30
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Why we should trade for Donovan McNabb

    "Brewtal" wrote:
    I have not read a single post from this thread, have not opened it, and only have one statment to make.

    Anyone who thinks we should trade for McNabb is a fool.
    A very persuasive argument.
    I mean I was leaning towards a good QB over our melting pot of mediocre but your gift for debate has left me in agreement.


Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Donovan McNabb to Minnesota Vikings?It makes sense
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 01:19 AM
  2. Donovan McNabb will wear #5 with the Vikings (Pic)
    By MulletMullitia in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 02:42 AM
  3. Why the Vikings Should Have Pursued Donovan McNabb
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 04:42 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:37 AM
  5. So much for the Donovan Mcnabb thing
    By buliwyf in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 11:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •