Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Why is it that teams are signing and agreeing to sign and noone coming in yet?

I havent even heard of anyone even visiting Minnesota yet and I keep hearing we are looking for people whom fits in our system. And whats that? Cheap, Old and Cant play? I think they wait and wait for all the players to get the big money out and then like to scam the ones whom didnt get big $$. Its not who fits in our system, its who fits in our cheap $$. I want to see action in right away and not waiting til way after everyone gets the big guys signed. I want to see them at least looking like they are interested in them. Show the fans like they want to improve the team with at least lookin at the big guns b4 they are all gone..
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Why is it that teams are signing and agreeing to sign and noone coming in yet?

Free Agency hasn't started.
    The players who signed already are all players who have been cut from their old team so they don't have to wait untill Feb 29 to start negotiations.
    All the FA's we want we have to wait for.
    You notice Moss hasn't gone anywhere yet?
    One might think he'd be hte first to go.

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Why is it that teams are signing and agreeing to sign and noone coming in yet?

...again, since your last thread got deleted after maitenance, the FA period does not start on till Friday the 29th, players who's contracts are up are NOT allowed to talk to other teams until that point, however, the players that bad already been CUT are allowed to seek a new team before the 29th...so right now only cut players can seek a new team, until Friday.

Re: Why is it that teams are signing and agreeing to sign and noone coming in ye

"KrackerJack" wrote:
    ...again, since your last thread got deleted after maitenance, the FA period does not start on till Friday the 29th, players who's contracts are up are NOT allowed to talk to other teams until that point, however, the players that bad already been CUT are allowed to seek a new team before the 29th...so right now only cut players can seek a new team, until Friday.
    Oh ok i see I didnt realize that part. Good point! Duh! Bad on my part
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Re: Why is it that teams are signing and agreeing to sign and noone coming in ye

"purplepowered" wrote:
    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    Oh ok i see I didnt realize that part. Good point! Duh! Bad on my part
    no prob, i learn something new here everday too!
    ;D

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    The players who signed already are all players who have been cut from their old team so they don't have to wait untill Feb 29 to start negotiations.
    OMG I would love Randy Back In Purple and Having Him Jump in our endzone Stands again! BIG TIME everygame! Heck yeah

"purplepowered" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    OMG I would love Randy Back In Purple and Having Him Jump in our endzone Stands again! BIG TIME everygame! Heck yeah
    Don't get your hopes up.. :-

I am so excited this year about the WRs, I am expecting to see #18 Rice Burner burnin up the field and Alison will be adding to the mix. I see that Javon Walker could be cut so I would love to see him here. Now why not trent green as back up. Better than Bollinger. But I think not bringin back #49 Richardson would be bad people> Pro Bowler for a reason. Next thing we get rid of #29 too and then u might as well hang up ur shoes and start all over. I am sick of the BS we are starting If Richardson and
    Taylor goes we are going to have problems.

"KrackerJack" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Don't get your hopes up.. :-\
    Never counting on that. The New England Cheating Patriots
    want to keep him back

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

here comes another randy thread....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast