Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Re: Why not Brian Brohm?

"ragz" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    Hell Leinart wasn't even playing at the end of the year....
    yeah cuz he was hurt
    he also was playing poorly while in, and was sharing time with kurt warner, who i think is a very nice qb in this league
    we shoulda went after him when he was a FA 2 years ago
    yeah i know he wasnt playing that good at all, and i just wonder sometimes what T-jack could do with a wide receiving core like arizonas
    well he did suck for like a 4 year span, but i think he woulda been a nice veteran qb who could step in and win a game here or there.
    unlike kelly holcomb he i totally misjudged as being somewhat capable.
    but that was our own fault too.
    we waited forever to address the situation and then pulled the trigger on that late into training camp.
    everyone and their mother knew we needed depth there and waited too long until holcomb became the only option.
    I will say Kurt really surprised me, it seemed he was running out of gas and then he signed with the Cards and I just didn't think he'd be able to come in and do much.
    Warner may not have the arm he used to, but it just shows how good an accurate QB can be with a darn good WRing core.
    One of those moments I wished the Vikings front office had a time traveling Delorian.

ragz is offline GM

"Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    [quote author=ThorSPL link=topic=43514.msg749014#msg749014 date=1206719596]
    yeah cuz he was hurt
    he also was playing poorly while in, and was sharing time with kurt warner, who i think is a very nice qb in this league
    yeah i know he wasnt playing that good at all, and i just wonder sometimes what T-jack could do with a wide receiving core like arizonas
    well he did suck for like a 4 year span, but i think he woulda been a nice veteran qb who could step in and win a game here or there.
    we waited forever to address the situation and then pulled the trigger on that late into training camp.
    everyone and their mother knew we needed depth there and waited too long until holcomb became the only option.
    I will say Kurt really surprised me, it seemed he was running out of gas and then he signed with the Cards and I just didn't think he'd be able to come in and do much.
    Warner may not have the arm he used to, but it just shows how good an accurate QB can be with a darn good WRing core.
    One of those moments I wished the Vikings front office had a time traveling Delorian.
    [/quote]
    well there were the typical rumors about us possibly trading for warner last offseason but i dont know if any of that was ever true.
    but they needed a guy like warner.
    to tell you the truth i still felt b.johnson was a capable backup if our overall offense got better.
    his last year our offensive weapons were dismal and he doesn't have the kinda ability to make plays on his own so there's no way he could survive.
    but this continues to torture us so they gotta do something.
    it's getting to feel alot like last offseason and i dont like it one little bit.
    if we go into next season with bollinger again as the backup, i'm breaking necks.
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    [quote author=DustinDupont link=topic=43514.msg749083#msg749083 date=1206724090]
    [quote author=ThorSPL link=topic=43514.msg749014#msg749014 date=1206719596]
    yeah cuz he was hurt
    [/quote]
    well there were the typical rumors about us possibly trading for warner last offseason but i dont know if any of that was ever true.
    but they needed a guy like warner.
    to tell you the truth i still felt b.johnson was a capable backup if our overall offense got better.
    his last year our offensive weapons were dismal and he doesn't have the kinda ability to make plays on his own so there's no way he could survive.
    but this continues to torture us so they gotta do something.
    it's getting to feel alot like last offseason and i dont like it one little bit. if we go into next season with bollinger again as the backup, i'm breaking necks.
    [/quote]

ill break necks too

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910