Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
  1. #11
    fred3105's Avatar
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    736

    Re: Why is no one saying we should draft Michael Huff from Texas

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:
    Michael Huff: will most likely be gone before 17, unless he screws up at the combine.

    Greg Blue: big hitter and good in run support, but really cant cover a single thing.
    HEY!!

    our draft guru is back!

    welcome back fred!
    Thanks. :grin:
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

  2. #12
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Why is no one saying we should draft Michael Huff from Texas

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Why? Because we need a STUD RB first...then we can draft defense in the second round on!
    Don't we kind of do this every year? Offense FIRST, then the majority of the rest of the draft is defense.

    Not to say I disagree....I'd rather have DeAngelo or White over Huff.

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

  3. #13
    Turboe's Avatar
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: Why is no one saying we should draft Michael Huff from Texas

    Refresh my memory on Foxx, I assume he is not a hitter, more a finesse guy from the descriptions above? I remember a little bit about him after draft day, but I have obviously killed those brain cells off sometime between training camp and now.

  4. #14
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Why is no one saying we should draft Michael Huff from Texas

    Darnell Bing!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    74

    Re: Why is no one saying we should draft Michael Huff from Texas

    "PurpleManiac" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Why? Because we need a STUD RB first...then we can draft defense in the second round on!
    Don't we kind of do this every year? Offense FIRST, then the majority of the rest of the draft is defense.

    Not to say I disagree....I'd rather have DeAngelo or White over Huff.
    kevin, kenechi and erasmus... 3 1st rounders in the last few years its more like the other way around...
    I m Down For A Boat Party

    straight_party.tripod.com

  6. #16
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Why is no one saying we should draft Michael Huff from Texas

    3 Studs on the line too! I wish we could make the same draft picks with out LB's.
    ;-)

  7. #17
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Why is no one saying we should draft Michael Huff from T

    "Turboe" wrote:
    Refresh my memory on Foxx, I assume he is not a hitter, more a finesse guy from the descriptions above? I remember a little bit about him after draft day, but I have obviously killed those brain cells off sometime between training camp and now.
    It's actually the opposite ... too slow to be a NFL corner but can hit like a mofo and pretty quick for a SS, so was projected to SS in the NFL and was drafted to take CC's place when either retired or just got beat out for the SS spot on the Vikes. Got placed on IR for the entire season ... that's why everyone forgets about him.

  8. #18
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Why is no one saying we should draft Michael Huff from Texas

    I picked him in the 4th round in my madden game when he was projected top 10. :lol:

    Of course that doesn't matter. Don't want him.. no need.

  9. #19
    PurpleElf Guest

    Re: Why is no one saying we should draft Michael Huff from Texas

    as much as I was impressed by Huff's performance in the Rose bowl. I think we should give Fox a shot, I remember watching him dominate games at times at THE Ohio State. I foresee people will soon sing the praises of Mr. Fox after he destroys some WR's going across the middle and some RB's meeting Mr. Fox in the hole and getting the Shiznit knocked outta them. Just my humblest opinion

  10. #20
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Why is no one saying we should draft Michael Huff from Texas

    "SmootCriminal" wrote:
    "PurpleManiac" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Why? Because we need a STUD RB first...then we can draft defense in the second round on!
    Don't we kind of do this every year? Offense FIRST, then the majority of the rest of the draft is defense.

    Not to say I disagree....I'd rather have DeAngelo or White over Huff.
    kevin, kenechi and erasmus... 3 1st rounders in the last few years its more like the other way around...
    you do know that denny green isnt our coach anymore right PurpleManiac?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. michael huff?
    By DaunteHOF in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 10:22 AM
  2. Michael Huff Available
    By ajoyce in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 04:51 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 05:59 AM
  4. Huff+D.Jackson sig?
    By revprodeji in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 08:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •