Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Who's with me on saying "good riddance!"

I knew it was going to happen, and now I'm glad it did!

Bye bye C-Pep!

Now before you all go ballistic on me, keep this in mind :

The man can't read a defense! With his mobility cut down, he will no longer have the option of scrambling if things go south. He would then be forced to make decisions, and we all know he can't do that.

His knee is also a major concern. One more good shot on it and he's done. He won't even be able to play most of this season anyways.

His contract is also something I'm glad to see leave. No 6 million dollar bonus, no whining, no more boat parties, no more 100 million to be paid! His mind isn't even right anymore. Who goes and gets it on in a boat while married, and then blames the media for the incident after its published? Please, Culpepper is off his rocker, hes just another T.O.

His fumbles sucked. If you like to scramble, hang on to the ball. Michael Vick is 4 inches shorter, and about 40-50 pounds lighter. Vick also scrambles about 10 more plays a game than Pepper and STILL doesn't fumble half as much! Even though Vick sucks.

So I say goodbye to Culppeper and so sorry to whoever lands this space case with a bad knee and even worse game.

I'd be happy to help him pack his bags and hold the door for him so it doesn't hit him on the ass on the way out.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Who's with me on saying "good riddance!"

Darn now I need ANOTHER Jersey....Does anyone know where to get a Phat Pat Jersey????

Ohh yea so long Pep it was fun while it lasted it.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

good bye daunte..when whatever team you get traded to has a star player that steals your spotlight, may you force management to trade them..when you sit out half of your worst season ever with a horrendous career ending caliber injury, may you ask to be paid more..when you go to a social gathering with your teammates, may you ask a stripper for an awesome BJ right there in front of everyone, and then blame the ugly white guy in the corner..daunte, may you stand around looking completely lost and clueless when you realize that you will have to use your brain when determining how to beat a defense that has not placed 4 guys on your star receiver..good luck daunte, i realize that you did do some good things here, but when it all comes down to it, i am truely hurt by the way you behaved off of the field, and by the way you performed on the field last year..but thanks for all the cap space when you forced moss out, that was nice of you!
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikes" wrote:
    Darn now I need ANOTHER Jersey....Does anyone know where to get a Phat Pat Jersey????

lol yah i had a bennett and a culpepper, what the heck do i do now? any suggestions on who to get now?
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Another one of these? UGHH....

"olson_10" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:

lol yah i had a bennett and a culpepper, what the heck do i do now? any suggestions on who to get now?
    Kluwe

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:

I think the safest bet is an Antonie Winfield or Kevin Williams, you don't get rid of defensive stars.

"baumy300" wrote:
    I knew it was going to happen, and now I'm glad it did!

Bye bye C-Pep!

Now before you all go ballistic on me, keep this in mind :

The man can't read a defense! With his mobility cut down, he will no longer have the option of scrambling if things go south. He would then be forced to make decisions, and we all know he can't do that.

His knee is also a major concern. One more good shot on it and he's done. He won't even be able to play most of this season anyways.

His contract is also something I'm glad to see leave. No 6 million dollar bonus, no whining, no more boat parties, no more 100 million to be paid! His mind isn't even right anymore. Who goes and gets it on in a boat while married, and then blames the media for the incident after its published? Please, Culpepper is off his rocker, hes just another T.O.

His fumbles sucked. If you like to scramble, hang on to the ball. Michael Vick is 4 inches shorter, and about 40-50 pounds lighter. Vick also scrambles about 10 more plays a game than Pepper and STILL doesn't fumble half as much! Even though Vick sucks.

So I say goodbye to Culppeper and so sorry to whoever lands this space case with a bad knee and even worse game.

I'd be happy to help him pack his bags and hold the door for him so it doesn't hit him on the jiggly butt on the way out.
    I'm with ya!!!!
    "We are Lions!!" - Achilles (from the movie Troy )

blouxme is offline Rookie

Yeah get a Kluwe jersey.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"DiehardVikesFan" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:

Kluwe
    He is the next best weapon on the team, we will probably get rid of him next offseason. :roll:

I am in the minority in this thread, "not wit--cha."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast