Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Who's #1? 2008 NFL Mock Draft

[size=13pt]Who's #1? 2008 NFL Mock Draft[/size]

by scott serles (Scribe)
    bleacherreport.com

February 21, 2008

Composing a mock draft is no easy task, there is plenty of time between now and the end of April for players stock to fluctuate....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Who's #1? 2008 NFL Mock Draft

Thanks my friend.

This guy is the epitamy of a yutz.

personally believe that if the Dolphins end up selecting Ryan, he will go down as another quarterback who was picked first overall who never lived up to his lofty draft status.
    And yet he believes that a team will pick a QB of this caliber number 1.
    As much as people like Ryan, he isn't worth the money that a "True Number 1" will demand.

I have studied tape of college games I Tivo'ed over the course of the 2007 College Football season. I have watched the College All-Star games and scrutinized NFL teams depth chart to try and provide fair and balanced analysis for draftniks across the country.
    After all that he directs us to Youtube to qualify this pick and then comes with the reason why he won't be picked.

Jackson is the definition of playmaker, go to youtubeand check out some of his punt returns for touchdowns to get a feel for his ability.
    A thin frame and inconsistent play isn't gonna get it done for a team looking for a bruiser with speed, runs precise routes and can catch the ball anywere/anytime.

But if he does last this long it is because of his thin frame and inconsistent play in 2007.
    What a yutz.

Marrdro stands by for the guys who followed these to players in college to defend them.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I still really really doubt that Parcells is going to take Ryan with the first pick.

Parcells is a smart guy, and I don't think he's going to pay Ryan first pick money when he's probably not worth it.

"Ltrey" wrote:
    I still really really doubt that Parcells is going to take Ryan with the first pick.

Parcells is a smart guy, and I don't think he's going to pay Ryan first pick money when he's probably not worth it.
    Exactly.
    Ltrey moves up one column on the spread sheet.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

I rip the stupid idiot to shreds. Lucky for DeSean for us to fall to #17? What freaking tard. I bet DeSean doesn't even go top 20. He is going to get destroyed in the NFL anyway. 170 is too light.

Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    I rip the stupid idiot to shreds. Lucky for DeSean for us to fall to #17? What freaking tard. I bet DeSean doesn't even go top 20. He is going to get destroyed in the NFL anyway. 170 is too light.
    I don't understand the love this guy gets. He's a decent WR but he's not mind blowing.

The funny think about it is during the draft. I print out several Mocks and cwipe out a giant red marker on all the chosices they make wrong. The problem with Mocks is they rarely can predict the eb and flow of the trade market. 1 trade can completely change the draft.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    They said that about Bob Sanders too... and WR Steve Smith... just a thought.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    sanders and smith were too short. This guys is short and skinny? Skinny typically can lead to mor einjuries from hard hits.
    And our Qb is developing so you an expect a lot of hard hits.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

this guy is a bit odd
    tenn getting a DE when they have vanden bosch when they need CB or WR
    D jackson gettin taken by the jets at 6?
    Cromarties cousin goin to the pack at 30?

kind of a crazy mock draft

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

"C" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    I love it when people throw these two out.

Smith (Round:3 Pick:12) Sanders (Undrafted)

How'd Ted Ginn Jr work out?

Comeon, there are very few little guys that ever really pan out in the league.
    After weighins yesterday he started slipping on the value boards fast.
    One that I pay for has him all the way down to the third round now as he is even smaller and lighter than originally thought.

No GM in thier right mind will take a guy that high especially when there are better or just as good of players available.
    Not worth the risk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast