Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57
  1. #1
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    What's happening to our competition?

    Man, Green Bay had a ton of cap money and haven't done squat in the FA market other than resign Green and Kampham. And they lost Longwell. :la:
    Detroit hasn't done a thing and neither has Chicago. :sad4:

    Yet the Vikings have done GREAT!

    It looks to me like our competition is throwing in the towel and realizing they can't beat the Vikes in the division! :cheers: :evil4: :bum:
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: What's happening to our competition?

    Here is whats happening to there season!


  3. #3
    vikeswin2005's Avatar
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: What's happening to our competition?

    woo-hoo haha nice graphics there also :lol:

  4. #4
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: What's happening to our competition?

    I guess I'm not as happy about how things have gone as you are. I'm going to be pissed about signing Leber and Taylor until they prove to me they're better than back-ups. Those were two of our biggest needs in FA and we signed 2 back-ups...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: What's happening to our competition?

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    I guess I'm not as happy about how things have gone as you are. I'm going to be pissed about signing Leber and Taylor until they prove to me they're better than back-ups. Those were two of our biggest needs in FA and we signed 2 back-ups...
    Cris Carter was not a starter when we got him.

    Randall Cunningham was not a starter when we got him.

    Should we continue?

  6. #6
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: What's happening to our competition?

    until recently larry johnsohns been a backup but now hes a star.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    936

    Re: What's happening to our competition?

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Man, Green Bay had a ton of cap money and haven't done squat in the FA market other than resign Green and Kampham. And they lost Longwell. :la:
    Detroit hasn't done a thing and neither has Chicago. :sad4:

    Yet the Vikings have done GREAT!

    It looks to me like our competition is throwing in the towel and realizing they can't beat the Vikes in the division! :cheers: :evil4: :bum:
    LOL TOTALLY AGREE!! and just remember who green bay hired as their coach....!

  8. #8
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: What's happening to our competition?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    I guess I'm not as happy about how things have gone as you are. I'm going to be pissed about signing Leber and Taylor until they prove to me they're better than back-ups. Those were two of our biggest needs in FA and we signed 2 back-ups...
    Cris Carter was not a starter when we got him.

    Randall Cunningham was not a starter when we got him.

    Should we continue?
    They were more proven than Chester Taylor...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  9. #9
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: What's happening to our competition?

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    until recently larry johnsohns been a backup but now hes a star.
    Larry Johnson- Year Team G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD
    2003 Kansas City Chiefs 6 0 20 85 4.3 15 1 0 5
    2004 Kansas City Chiefs 10 3 120 581 4.8 46 9 4 34
    2005 Kansas City Chiefs 16 9 336 1750 5.2 49 20 15 97

    I don't even have to say anything... just look at the stats. He was a freak as a back up and everyone could see it, he just had to wait.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  10. #10
    KJ's Avatar
    KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    374

    Re: What's happening to our competition?

    "SharperVikings" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Man, Green Bay had a ton of cap money and haven't done squat in the FA market other than resign Green and Kampham. And they lost Longwell. :la:
    Detroit hasn't done a thing and neither has Chicago. :sad4:

    Yet the Vikings have done GREAT!

    It looks to me like our competition is throwing in the towel and realizing they can't beat the Vikes in the division! :cheers: :evil4: :bum:
    LOL TOTALLY AGREE!! and just remember who green bay hired as their coach....!
    The second coming of Marty Moronweg :lol:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It's about how you stack up against the competition
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 01:20 PM
  2. The Happening:M. Night Shyamalan needs to stop making movies!
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 12:42 AM
  3. What's happening with Henderson, Others?
    By VikesfaninWis in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 02:15 PM
  4. SOMEONE POST SCOUT (VIKINGS UPDATE)article WHATS HAPPENING
    By VIKES_1181 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:39 AM
  5. Let's be bigger then the competition
    By CanadaViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 05:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •