Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DEEP PURPLE is offline Starter

Re: What's happening with Henderson, Others?

I think this would be a great signing. I've watched him blow up our linebackers for too many years.
    If I hear Michelle Bonner say "He works that one to right" one more time, I m getting on a plane for Bristol, going to the ESPNEWS set, and ripping out her vocal cords.

DEEP PURPLE is offline Starter

Mack Strong (the best fullback name of all-time)would be outstanding as well.
    If I hear Michelle Bonner say "He works that one to right" one more time, I m getting on a plane for Bristol, going to the ESPNEWS set, and ripping out her vocal cords.

Prophet Guest

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    I still believe it would be better to put Kleinsasser back as the FB, and bring Richard Angulo (spelling) to the main roster. Angulo is a monster, and Kleinsasser is a great blocker. It doesn't make sense to me why they wouldn't do this.. Thoughts?
    Maybe they will be emphasizing two TE sets more often. Childress mentioned the following back on March 2:

Vikings | Kleinsasser could be productive in offense
    Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:43:28 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, reports that Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress feels that the offense could be productive for the tight end position, specifically TE Jim Kleinsasser. "I like his level of toughness," Childress said of Kleinsasser. "He's obviously proven that he can play on the line of scrimmage. There are all kinds of throws in this offense for tight ends. ... He surely has the ability to work zones. So I think he'll end elevating his game, and I think this would be a tight-end-friendly offense."

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    I still believe it would be better to put Kleinsasser back as the FB, and bring Richard Angulo (spelling) to the main roster. Angulo is a monster, and Kleinsasser is a great blocker. It doesn't make sense to me why they wouldn't do this.. Thoughts?
    Maybe they will be emphasizing two TE sets more often. Childress mentioned the following back on March 2:

Vikings | Kleinsasser could be productive in offense
    Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:43:28 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, reports that Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress feels that the offense could be productive for the tight end position, specifically TE Jim Kleinsasser. "I like his level of toughness," Childress said of Kleinsasser. "He's obviously proven that he can play on the line of scrimmage. There are all kinds of throws in this offense for tight ends. ... He surely has the ability to work zones. So I think he'll end elevating his game, and I think this would be a tight-end-friendly offense."

Thanks Prophet. I never saw that article.. Makes more sense now..

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Posted Mar. 18, 2006

[size=18px]Notebook: Henderson stays put[/size]

By Pete Dougherty
    PackersNews.com

William Henderson will be back for at least one more season with the Green Bay Packers.....

Henderson stays put

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12