Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Whatever you do, don't ... you know.

[u][size=13pt] Whatever you do, don't ... you know.[/size]

Ball carriers want nothing to do with the word (it rhymes with "bumble"). Just ask Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe.

By MARK CRAIG, Star Tribune

Last update: August 13, 2008 - 11:20 PM

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Whatever you do, don't ... you know.

Shiancoe fumbled only once last season
    That hack better do his research. We here on PPO know that Shanc is a re-occuring offender last year in the area of dropped passes and fumbles and isn't worth the money he is being paid.
    :

Former Vikings running backs coach and current Sirius radio NFL analyst Dean Dalton said he wasn't surprised the Vikings had so many fumbles in the preseason opener.

"In my estimation, the reason for all the fumbles was it's been a little less physical in the camp this year," Dalton said. "Having helmets hit your arms is not a natural thing. You have to get used to getting banged on those arms."
    Comeon Dean.
    I respect your opinion but don't try to feed me that crap that players need to get re-acclimated to being tackled. They are pro's.
    They don't forget that over the offseason.

(Looks like my sarcastic whit is in high gear today).
    ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    That hack better do his research. We here on PPO know that Shanc is a re-occuring offender last year in the area of dropped passes and fumbles and isn't worth the money he is being paid.

:

Former Vikings running backs coach and current Sirius radio NFL analyst Dean Dalton said he wasn't surprised the Vikings had so many fumbles in the preseason opener.

"In my estimation, the reason for all the fumbles was it's been a little less physical in the camp this year," Dalton said. "Having helmets hit your arms is not a natural thing. You have to get used to getting banged on those arms."
    Comeon Dean.
    I respect your opinion but don't try to feed me that crap that players need to get re-acclimated to being tackled. They are pro's.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Unfortunately, his big money is part of the problem...with all that money, it's hard not to play him.

Tiki Barber went through a period of "fumbleitis", until Coughlin suggested he hold the ball differently and it worked. Shank has to learn to catch anf tuck it in. But first, he's gotta catch the damn thing.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

:

Comeon Dean.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Unfortunately, his big money is part of the problem...with all that money, it's hard not to play him.

Tiki Barber went through a period of "fumbleitis", until Coughlin suggested he hold the ball differently and it worked. Shank has to learn to catch anf tuck it in. But first, he's gotta catch the gol 'darnit thing.
    I was actually being sarcastic in with both of my comments my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I'm putting the first regular season loss on Shiancoe's shoulders.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Prophet" wrote:
    I'll get on that bandwagon.
    That cat makes way to much money not to accomplish something.
    Might as well be that.
    ;D

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    :

Comeon Dean.

;D ;D ;D ;D
    The ratio of one fumble to 27 touches is not all that impressive IMHO.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I'll get on that bandwagon.
    That cat makes way to much money not to accomplish something.
    Might as well be that.

;D
    now your starting to come around.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

:

Comeon Dean.

;D ;D ;D ;D
    As in "ain't worth a whit" maybe.
    You need to work on that sarcastic WIT a bit more.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

:

Comeon Dean.

;D ;D ;D ;D
    As in "ain't worth a whit" maybe.
    You need to work on that sarcastic WIT a bit more.

Your probably one of those guys who posts in the uniform threads as well aren't you.
    :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast