Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Re: What will the Saints do?

This just goes to show that all teams should do their homework on all players they may have a interest in when it comes to the draft. I am proud of the Texans for making the right pick, not the pick the media and their fans tell them to make. I think they should have taken a offense lineman instead, but I did not think Bush was a good fit for them. They are terrible defensively, and even worse at the offensive line. No wonder Carr gets sacked all the time. Bush may have made a slight difference, but not enough.

And to top it all off, its a crap shoot anyway. You never really know how any player will turn out.

scharles is offline Rookie

I hope Mario is a bust and Reggie is the next Barry Sanders. He'll make the Texans look like the Packer's back in the day when they passed on Barry and Deion for Mandarich, although I'm a Packer fan. But hey it will make someone else look like idiots.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Reggie will pull an Eli Elway (see that alliteration again? I'm too funny!) and refuse to play for New Orleans. I could see the Saints trade down, OR, do what the Chargers did and make the Jets take Ferguson and then trade Bush for Ferguson and then try to pay Ferguson #4 overall money while the Jets get Bush and have to pay him #2 money.

Either way.. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Saints trade down, even out of the top 10 is a distinct possibility.

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

My money is on the Jets trading both their 1st rounders 4 and 29 to move up as well as a 3rd from 2007. Jets take Bush Saints take D'brickashaw and look D with #29
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12