Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

what really needs to be done

lets stop kidding our selfs. tavaris sucks ass at throwing. but he shows good leadership and can run. thats why he trade a shit load of shit (excuse the scientific terms) and draft Darren McFadden. then we convert the team to a wing T flex bone attack were we throw the ball 10 times a game and let Taylor McFadden and Peterson gain 500 yards every day. trust me. itll work
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: what really needs to be done

The only problem with your post is the first sentance and then everything after it.

TJack does not suck at throwing.
    He doesn't make great decisions sometimes, and still has issues with his mechanics when pressured.
    Those are both coachable flaws though, and he has had some games when he plays very well.
    Last night, in fact, he had a good game.

Although I think the flex bone would be really cool to see at least once.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"mr.woo" wrote:
    lets stop kidding our selfs. tavaris sucks jiggly butt at throwing. but he shows good leadership and can run. thats why he trade a pooh load of pooh (excuse the scientific terms) and draft Darren McFadden. then we convert the team to a wing T flex bone attack were we throw the ball 10 times a game and let Taylor McFadden and Peterson gain 500 yards every day. trust me. itll work
    You're kidding! Every national announcer that covered him and all the sportswriters say that's his BEST thing. His downfall is panicking, poor decision making, and not throwing in balance.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    lets stop kidding our selfs. tavaris sucks jiggly butt at throwing. but he shows good leadership and can run. thats why he trade a pooh load of pooh (excuse the scientific terms) and draft Darren McFadden. then we convert the team to a wing T flex bone attack were we throw the ball 10 times a game and let Taylor McFadden and Peterson gain 500 yards every day. trust me. itll work
    You're kidding! Every national announcer that covered him and all the sportswriters say that's his BEST thing. His downfall is panicking, poor decision making, and not throwing in balance.
    which im lumping all together in the general throwing area. im mean seriously the wing T would just kick ass
    woo out

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    I havent heard a QB take such a pounding that TJack has in years holy shit! You people that are jackin him should be ashamed. He is getting better He maked a cpl poor decisions yes but if the coodinator would change thing acording to what is going on witht he D as they see it during the game, it would go smoother and TJack wouldnt have to be chasing the life trying to make things happen when he would have gotten it done easily a few games prior. The man did a 5-1 in 6 games 5 - 3 last 8 I am happy with Chilly running the team thats hot stuff leave the kid alone!
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

"purplepowered" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    I havent heard a QB take such a pounding that TJack has in years holy shit! You people that are jackin him should be ashamed. He is getting better He maked a cpl poor decisions yes but if the coodinator would change thing acording to what is going on witht he D as they see it during the game, it would go smoother and TJack wouldnt have to be chasing the life trying to make things happen when he would have gotten it done easily a few games prior. The man did a 5-1 in 6 games 5 - 3 last 8 I am happy with Chilly running the team thats hot stuff leave the kid alone!
    its a sad state of affairs when were happy with mediocricy and missing the postseason. you cant go on swaying nothing needs to be changed because obviously something does.
    woo out

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

TJ just needs to stop the stupid mistakes like fumbling when they game is on the line and throwing pointless passes that are not even close. Take the sack and hold on to the ball. Other than that he is doing really well.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

I will say this about T-Jack if he stops making those really dumb Brett Favresk throws and got some accuracy he could be a good QB.
    I would especially emphasize stopping the Favre passes off his back foot and falling down and all sorts of silliness, get rid of the ints and it's amazing how people will let up on you.
    With accuracy though and Jackson's cannon arm he we could have a powerful offensive team, well that and a top tier receiver
    ;D.

Always remember, guys like Randy Moss make any turd look like a diamond.

he throws well when he steps into it vs. jumping and doing backflips while throwing

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    TJ just needs to stop the stupid mistakes like fumbling when they game is on the line and throwing pointless passes that are not even close. Take the sack and hold on to the ball. Other than that he is doing really well.
    It s almost like you are saying that a woman...
    has to big of a nose
    Her ass is to big.
    Her hair color is awful
    She 50 poounds overweight
    Her complexion looks like a pepperoni pizza

But other than that she is really attractive ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast