Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

What is everyones problem!!!!

(EDIT: original poster deleted his comments. I DID NOT start this thread.) Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope.

We could have the number one, picked some talking heads' pick that then become's that persons' pick, and half the people would still complain.

Its the nature of the draft. Wild, unfounded speculation followed by intense scrutiny of how we screwed up while ignoring the fact that no one will ever know the productive output of any of these players until several years passes, at which point many people have played the lifespan of the average NFL career.

Whatever. Its cool, we have some more talent. Lets move on and build that talent.

These players are worthless if not worked into a system properly.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: What is everyones problem!!!!

Well I can tell you my problem is that I am not a multi-millionaire.....or for that matter I have a problem with not being a millionaire or even a hundred-thousandaire. LOL
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I suffer from several mild neurotic disorders. That's MY problem. :cheers:

Oh, wait...this thread is about draft negativity. There are about a thousand of those. I'm going to go over to one of those and then switch randomly between them to satisfy my ADD. Bye.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    They are all experts. :lol:
    ask them ! :razz:

I agree! Lets wait and see. I hope this QB develops into the best QB in vikings history. Buts thats the greatness of the draft, you just don't know who will do well and who will be in the league for 2 years. I'll have to say the draft went well, but I saw the first round and that was it.
    You republican whore!

I have to agree with ya Grynche. The draft is not an exact science. There are hall of fame players that were drafted during the 4th, 5th & 6th round.

Overall I like like the picks we got. We were able to fill some immediate needs, and added some depth where we were very weak past our starter.

The only thing that had me scratch my head a bit was passing up Croyle and going for Jackson. But let's nit forget that Childress was the one who picked out and molded McNabb. CHildress had a quote that said he saw Jackson as a peice of clay. That's the reason they picked him I'm guessing. Zygi has to beleive that CHildress can make this kid into a star, just like he did in Philly.

I am VERY excited for this season. ESPN did not pick Childress as one of the first year coaches who will have success, but I disagree. I think that with our free agency aquisitions, and our draft picks (whom I think will yeild at LEAST 2 starters and some great situation players) that we filled some glaring needs at positions that make or break a team.

The triangle has earned every bit of trust that I am giving them. Can;t wait for mini camp to start!

Vikingryche is offline Rookie

What happened to my post, I started this thread and it got deleted!!!!!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

dunno, thought you did it.

Vikingryche is offline Rookie

No and it took me awhile to type all that out, im very slow at typing ale:

"MN_SkolVikings_NC" wrote:
    I have to agree with ya Grynche. The draft is not an exact science. There are hall of fame players that were drafted during the 4th, 5th & 6th round.

Overall I like like the picks we got. We were able to fill some immediate needs, and added some depth where we were very weak past our starter.

The only thing that had me scratch my head a bit was passing up Croyle and going for Jackson. But let's nit forget that Childress was the one who picked out and molded McNabb. CHildress had a quote that said he saw Jackson as a peice of clay. That's the reason they picked him I'm guessing. Zygi has to beleive that CHildress can make this kid into a star, just like he did in Philly.

I am VERY excited for this season. ESPN did not pick Childress as one of the first year coaches who will have success, but I disagree. I think that with our free agency aquisitions, and our draft picks (whom I think will yeild at LEAST 2 starters and some great situation players) that we filled some glaring needs at positions that make or break a team.

The triangle has earned every bit of trust that I am giving them. Can;t wait for mini camp to start!
    I agree, right now, we just have to trust the decisions that the coaching staff made...Hopefully we will see some return on the investments soon enough to show to all the doubters!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast