Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:What do you think of our bubble players?

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Reynaud, Darius – I think Reynaud is guaranteed a spot due to his PR/KR abilities and 3rd down RB/Slot WR makes the most since. Now, after saying that, I think the Vikings will be on the lookout for a “Joe McKnight” type in next years draft if Reynaud does not work out this year. While Reynaud is a good return man, he isn’t great enough to command a spot on the roster unless he shows something out of the backfield this year.
    I don't see him as on the bubble. He's a good punt returner, always seems to get some decent yardage, except he scares the shit out of me when he catches the ball. I don't think that guy called a fair catch once.
    He called 13 fair catches on punt returns last year.

http://www.nfl.com/players/dariusreynaud/careerstats?id=REY044528

=Z=
    yes, I've seen that before, Exaggerating a little bit, but he does have a tendency to try and return kicks he has no business returning. He's fumbled once or twice, but it could easilly have been more. Its a high risk, high reward type of maneuver, but in some situations, I'd rather he just wave.
    ....snicker......Is there a stat line that you do agree with?

Maybe I need to fax you my game notes at the end of each game. Maybe you will agree with those. :woohoo:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Reynaud, Darius – I think Reynaud is guaranteed a spot due to his PR/KR abilities and 3rd down RB/Slot WR makes the most since. Now, after saying that, I think the Vikings will be on the lookout for a “Joe McKnight” type in next years draft if Reynaud does not work out this year. While Reynaud is a good return man, he isn’t great enough to command a spot on the roster unless he shows something out of the backfield this year.
    I don't see him as on the bubble. He's a good punt returner, always seems to get some decent yardage, except he scares the shit out of me when he catches the ball. I don't think that guy called a fair catch once.

=Z=
    yes, I've seen that before, Exaggerating a little bit, but he does have a tendency to try and return kicks he has no business returning. He's fumbled once or twice, but it could easilly have been more. Its a high risk, high reward type of maneuver, but in some situations, I'd rather he just wave.
    ....snicker......Is there a stat line that you do agree with?

Maybe I need to fax you my game notes at the end of each game. Maybe you will agree with those. :woohoo:
    I never said I didn't agree with that. I was saying I was exaggerating a tad bit.

However, others must have noticed his tendency to not want to fair catch if he thinks he can get away with it.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

=Z=
    lmao, exaggerating a bit. If there are 16 games and you claimed he never called a fair catch, but, he called 13 of them....I would go with that you are exaggerating that you exaggerated a little. You pulled it from your ass to make a point....not that there's anything wrong with that on pp.o. There are just some ass dwellers (Z) that will gladly prod into your sphincter seeing if they can get anything else to protrude from the dingleberry forest.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    You pulled it from your ass to make a point....not that there's anything wrong with that on pp.o.
    There is a art of knowing when to do this to include how you craft your ass pullage so that everyone believes you.

I for one, suck at it, so I don't pull ANYTHING (yea right) out of my ass.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:

I for one, suck at it, so I don't pull ANYTHING out of my ass.
    If you're going to make poor arguments, thats fine but do not sit there lying to me.

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

If you're going to make poor arguments, thats fine but do not sit there lying to me.
    (yea right)

Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

(yea right)
    :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12