Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: What do you think about signing Joe Horn?

    "Property0f" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Bring in Joe Horn. He has experience and adds swager to our team.

    Calvin jhonson is the next mike williams who by the way I wanted more than Troy Williamson. Both of them sucks bad so bring in the proven veteran.
    Has anyone seen the ESPN commercial were that guy talks out of his butt when talking about sports news?

    That statement was straight from the butt.
    ROTF!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    UndisputedVike's Avatar
    UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    748

    Re: What do you think about signing Joe Horn?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Property0f" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Bring in Joe Horn. He has experience and adds swager to our team.

    Calvin jhonson is the next mike williams who by the way I wanted more than Troy Williamson. Both of them sucks bad so bring in the proven veteran.
    Has anyone seen the ESPN commercial were that guy talks out of his butt when talking about sports news?

    That statement was straight from the butt.
    ROTF!!!
    LMAO, without a doubt.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    55

    Re: What do you think about signing Joe Horn?

    I personally think CJ is the most prepared and has the highest potential of any reciever to come out of the draft.
    Im not afraid to say it, hes got all the intangibles and hes got pure talent.

  4. #14
    ViKing24's Avatar
    ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    605

    Re: What do you think about signing Joe Horn?

    He is 35 years old his stats are declining and he doesn't fit in our offense as well.


    Formerly Viking24

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    281

    Re: What do you think about signing Joe Horn?

    The Lions are taking Calvin Johnson, no way we trade to number two so get that out of your head.
    We can solve poverty today.

  6. #16
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: What do you think about signing Joe Horn?

    marcus vick, and its not even close..finally a replacement for randy moss :
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  7. #17
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: What do you think about signing Joe Horn?

    "ViKing24" wrote:
    He is 35 years old his stats are declining and he doesn't fit in our offense as well.
    He's STILL BETTER than anyone we have...and the only REAL #1 WR out there...so IF we DON'T get CJ, Horn is STILL the best option...not long term maybe...but we can worry about that NEXT YEAR!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #18
    tke0933's Avatar
    tke0933 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    402

    Re: What do you think about signing Joe Horn?

    All the mock drafts I've seen have us taking Ginn.
    I think he is to injury prone.
    Horn is getting up in age but would be o.k. for a year or two until we can get a legitimate #1 WR.

  9. #19
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: What do you think about signing Joe Horn?

    Quote from: cajunvike on Today at 09:15:52 am
    Quote from: Property0f on Today at 08:57:09 am
    Quote from: michaelmazid on Today at 08:35:56 am
    Bring in Joe Horn. He has experience and adds swager to our team.

    Calvin jhonson is the next mike williams who by the way I wanted more than Troy Williamson. Both of them sucks bad so bring in the proven veteran.


    Has anyone seen the ESPN commercial were that guy talks out of his butt when talking about sports news?

    That statement was straight from the butt.


    ROTF!!!


    LMAO, without a doubt.

    easy there boys. thats just my opinion. time will tell. lets see what happens

  10. #20
    x-ray jeff's Avatar
    x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    812

    Re: What do you think about signing Joe Horn?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ViKing24" wrote:
    He is 35 years old his stats are declining and he doesn't fit in our offense as well.
    He's STILL BETTER than anyone we have...and the only REAL #1 WR out there...so IF we DON'T get CJ, Horn is STILL the best option...not long term maybe...but we can worry about that NEXT YEAR!
    Horn seemed to be quite pissed about being released. He will be very motivated to prove the Saints wrong. Sign him up.

    Edit-
    And draft Calvin Johnson too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Joe Horn will be let go
    By cogitans in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 05:31 PM
  2. Horn wants out?
    By PurplePeopleEaters in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 05:01 PM
  3. I need a HORN
    By VikesFan787 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 06:53 PM
  4. Joe Horn Knows What's Up
    By Toss2Moss84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:02 PM
  5. Joe Horn is the man!
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 02:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •