Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

Were Going To The Superbowl

I'm sick of the media and all saying we are going to be great and the next season getting our a$$ kicked like donkeys out there. Are nickname should be the ViQueens but I think this is all going to change with Childress making the decisions as well as the discipline. That is what this team needs but I don't think their should be all this hype their is not a great chance were making it this year maybe to the wildcard or 1st round of playoffs at best.

Formerly Viking24

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Were Going To The Superbowl

so if that is your statement..why did you name your thread "were going to the superbowl" ? lol makes alot of sense to essentially say 2 different things
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

and what hype are you talking about? there arent any media outlets picking us to win it all this year..what have you been reading dude?
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"ViKing24" wrote:
    I'm sick of the media and all saying we are going to be great and the next season getting our a$$ kicked like donkeys out there. Are nickname should be the ViQueens but I think this is all going to change with Childress making the decisions as well as the discipline. That is what this team needs but I don't think their should be all this hype their is not a great chance were making it this year maybe to the wildcard or 1st round of playoffs at best.

I have not seen in the media that anybody is picking us to go to the Superbowl! I do not have those expectations myself, I am hoping with the new coaching staff that we can compete with the Bears for a division title, or hopefully make the playoffs.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler

Last season the Vikes were said to be #1 in the offseason and the Superbowl contenders and look what happened... They are saying the same thing again about our offseason...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Look, these opinions are like buttholes...and you know how the saying goes.

Don't buy into their hype. With the thousands of predictions, I am sure all teams have been picked by at least somebody (except the Pack; nobody is that stupid) and if their team wins they are a genius. If they don't...nothing is lost.

I have not heard of anybody picking us yet as early favorites.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    so if that is your statement..why did you name your thread "were going to the superbowl" ? lol makes alot of sense to essentially say 2 different things
    we WERE going to the suberbowl, but now that we are rebuilding and traded away our QB, WE'RE not going????????????

Play on words!! IDK

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    we WERE going to the suberbowl, but now that we are rebuilding and traded away our QB, WE'RE not going????????????

Play on words!! IDK
    1 hour and 55 minutes.

That is how long this thread lasted before the first Daunte reference. :lol:
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

I haven't seen much HYPE, only some enthusiastic fans on this board.

If we were in the AFC, we probably wouldn't make the playoffs next year with all of the change once again this year, but we are in the NFC, North nonetheless and everyone including the Pack has a shot. It is amazing how the bottom feeder schedule can help a team put a few more wins on the board.

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:

Play on words!! IDK
    1 hour and 55 minutes.

That is how long this thread lasted before the first Daunte reference. :lol:
    What are you talking about, I was referring to Tarkenton. We have been rebuilding for a Superbowl Victory since trading him away to the NYG. :grin:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast