MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Re: well i think its official.

Losing a nickle corner is not a big change. Here it is again for you

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

[color=red]

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

U spelt Culpepper wrong in ur Favorite player thing haha..

And yah a few lost players isn't gonna affect us..

ChosenOne is offline Starter

Man the defense is fine. I am getting tired of hearing that they will have to gel. If everyone does there job then they wont have to worry about gelling because the gelling come swith winning.
    "Big names don't win big games, Big hearts win big games"--ChosenOne

Johnson is a punk, a second stringer is supposed to help with the playcalling, getting on the same page of the starter, he never did, he didnt want to. Half the problem with pep this year was so many different people trying to call in plays to the QB. What makes you think he will mentor a rookie? Good luck with that claim
    You republican whore!

Idahovike is offline Training Camp

"darkmage2012" wrote:
    mr. wilf is running minnesota straight into the ground. i mean who the heck are we gonna put at QB. some inexperienced rookie. jeez, no good QB's on the market and we dump off a guaranteed 10+ time pro bowler. i mean Brad Johnson can only take us so far, he isnt gonna run off another 6-0 again. and we lost some good players on D. NFC North cellar here we come.

P.S. he also hired the ugliest head coach i have ever seen. childress better have brains cuz he aint got looks

I think that, as waterboys, one of us is slightly more viking savvy. No offense but take a look at Parcels, Gibbs, Schottenheimer and Cowher, my point is this, looks should not and are not even mentioned when people talk about good coaches. Secondly, Brad Johnson is a smart, careful and above all talented QB. Daunte did not help us last year so how would his absence hurt us this upcoming year? P.S. just FYI we had a better record without rand moss than with him, football is traditionally a team game.

ChosenOne is offline Starter

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Johnson is a punk, a second stringer is supposed to help with the playcalling, getting on the same page of the starter, he never did, he didnt want to. Half the problem with pep this year was so many different people trying to call in plays to the QB. What makes you think he will mentor a rookie? Good luck with that claim
    How do you know half of culpepper's problem was that there was so many people calling plays. Brad Johnson won a superbowl, he is not a punk.
    "Big names don't win big games, Big hearts win big games"--ChosenOne

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

glad im not the only one mad to see Daunte gone
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

"ChosenOne" wrote:
    Man the defense is fine. I am getting tired of hearing that they will have to gel. If everyone does there job then they wont have to worry about gelling because the gelling come swith winning.
    its not all about everybody doing there job, its the timing so they can cover the entire field more effectively

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"darkmage2012" wrote:
    mr. wilf is running minnesota straight into the ground. i mean who the heck are we gonna put at QB. some inexperienced rookie. jeez, no good QB's on the market and we dump off a guaranteed 10+ time pro bowler. i mean Brad Johnson can only take us so far, he isnt gonna run off another 6-0 again. and we lost some good players on D. NFC North cellar here we come.

P.S. he also hired the ugliest head coach i have ever seen. childress better have brains cuz he aint got looks

Please dont' start another Culpepper thread. There are plenty already going.

Again, I will restate:

"CPep made that decision a long time ago to leave. I suspect right after the Carolina game where he got hurt. He was the one the entire time not coming to the games, refusing to workout in Minny, refusing to come back for status up dates on his knee, skipping out on face-to-face meetings with ownership and coaches, not coming back to Minny to begin to learn the new playbook, demanding MORE money even though everyone (including himself) knew he was in no postion to do so after Wilfi already took care of him last August and then communicating with the team only through the media. He chose to leave, the Vikes were just put in a corner and forced to react to his actions."

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast