Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Wednesday (Checking the facts with TJ)

Jackson said of his relationship with Brad Childress, to whom he has not spoken since the coach was fired: "It was up and down. It was kind of a weird relationship. I felt like he was backing me, but sometimes it was kind of hard to think that. He just was doing his job the way he felt like he had to do it. Even some of the things I didn't like that he did, I just had to respect that if he's the head coach and if you're going to do it, you're going to do it your way."

Truth meter: 7. The public sees a stubborn resolve Childress had to make Jackson into a starting QB -- an attitude that ultimately helped get Childress fired. But we can see this one from Jackson's point of view, particularly when it came to the secret dance to get Favre in 2009. While it's true that Jackson's uneven performance in his first three years prompted the move to get Favre, it's also true that the coach sent a pretty strange message by suddenly switching gears and showing up with a new QB in his SUV in the middle of the preseason.
    Wednesday (Checking the facts with Tarvaris Jackson) edition: Wha' Happened?

I still contend that TJ was the Chillers 3rd choice in that draft. First was Cutler, second was Clemens and then TJ.

Maybe he did warm up to him and see him as an eventual starter, but I don't think it was that way at first.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Wednesday (Checking the facts with TJ)

Hmmmmm another player saying it was hard to get along with Worthless......

Snicker

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Wednesday (Checking the facts with TJ)

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1099760
    Hmmmmm another player saying it was hard to get along with Worthless......

Snicker
    I just mentioned you in the yell. Must have caused your ears to burn....Good to see you around. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg