Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

We sould be looking at Culpepper as Backup QB(didnt see this topic first 6 pages

I wouldnt mind seeing Culpepper back here as back up QB to step in in case TJack gets hurt, give him a little advise. Its an option we should look at. Any other opinions? I cant see any other options much better than drafting someone. I dont trust
    Bollinger at all. Too up and down.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Re: We sould be looking at Culpepper as Backup QB(didnt see this topic first 6 pages

"purplepowered" wrote:
    I wouldnt mind seeing Culpepper back here as back up QB to step in in case TJack gets hurt, give him a little advise. Its an option we should look at. Any other opinions? I cant see any other options much better than drafting someone. I dont trust
    Bollinger at all. Too up and down.
    u speak of being up and down
    look at daunte the past 2 years
    all down
    id rather get quinn gray
    or see if trent dilfer wants to play before i look to daunte

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

Re: We sould be looking at Culpepper as Backup QB(didnt see this topic first 6 p

Yeah, and if Randy comes back for him to throw bombs to he might do ok. Fumble-pepper hasn't done anything since the year before he left, why would we want him back?

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: We sould be looking at Culpepper as Backup QB(didnt see this topic first 6 pages

Divorce was to ugly.
    Don't ever expect to see them ever reconcile.
    Additionally, could have been the environment in Raider land but his numbers didn't look all that good last year either.

CMP ATT
    YDS CMP%
    YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT
    2007 108
    186 1331 58.1

2006 Season wasn't that impressive either.
    Again, could be the environment he was in.

G CMP ATT PCT
    YDS AVG TD LNG INT RAT
    4 81
    60.4 929

I would rather go with BB or at least try to get someone like Sage or Grey first.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

davike is offline Team Alumni

Doesn't matter if he would be a good fit or not, there is no way in hell he is coming back here...

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Re: We sould be looking at Culpepper as Backup QB(didnt see this topic first 6 p

Well I know that Moss Carter and Reed made him look great, but the fact that the raiders couldnt get a team together if they had to. They have had great stuff there and couldnt do anything with it so you really cant blame him but yes you have to remind me of the fumbleitus. That is huge. I forgot about that problem.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I had a bit of fun posting about the Randy/ Daunte reunion a month ago but face it, he is gone and I don't want him back. I do hope that they can find somebody who can be good enough that his name doesn't need to be brought back up again.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I had a bit of fun posting about the Randy/ Daunte reunion a month ago but face it, he is gone and I don't want him back. I do hope that they can find somebody who can be good enough that his name doesn't need to be brought back up again.
    I thought you had lost it there for a minute my friend.
    ;D

I wonder how his decision making process would work in a offense like ours were he needs to get rid of the ball quickly and to the right guy as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

We have to find someone who can come in and feel like they can be a back up other than Bollinger....I am not comfortable with him there. I cant stand him...do not trust him at all. Marrdro you are right the divorce was very ugly but i again forgot about the fumbleitus....and that is huge stops me right there.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I thought you had lost it there for a minute my friend.
    ;D

I wonder how his decision making process would work in a offense like ours were he needs to get rid of the ball quickly and to the right guy as well.
    Well, I am no huge fan of his and I don't think he would excel, but on the other hand to be honest with you I am not sure we have a QB who could beat him out at this point

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast