Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: We lost Smith and Odom....So what....(Peppers)

"C" wrote:
    I'd almost be willing to make the same deal I made about the whole Moss fiasco... if Julius Peppers plays for Minnesota next year, I'll fly out there for every home game and wear a dress.

I doubt this will happen.
    OH God.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let Julius Peppers play for Minnesota next year...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:
    I'd almost be willing to make the same deal I made about the whole Moss fiasco... if Julius Peppers plays for Minnesota next year, I'll fly out there for every home game and wear a dress.

for some reason i get the feeling u wanna wear that dress lol

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    this would be amazing
    instead of wasting our 1st on a unproven rookie, we can use it to get a proven vet who is a freak
    yeah he had a down year last year, oh well, everyone has a down year in their career, no one is perfect
    lets get this done
    It gets back to "Why was he down last year".
    Agree.
    What was the story with that?
    I really didn't follow the panthers much last year, so I am a bit in the dark.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

for some reason i get the feeling u wanna wear that dress lol
    LMAO.

Come on C Mac, you can wear the dress if you want to.
    We wouldn't give you tooo much shit.

On second thought, yeah we would. ;D
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    this would be amazing
    instead of wasting our 1st on a unproven rookie, we can use it to get a proven vet who is a freak
    yeah he had a down year last year, oh well, everyone has a down year in their career, no one is perfect
    lets get this done
    Agree.
    Seems that if you aren't a Skins fan around here some of the natives are migrating to the Panthers so we do get a bit of news on them on the local sports talk show.

It is all very hush hush though.
    Some think he had a "Illness" last year that robbed him of some of his strenght.
    Several callers have even gone so far as to say that he came off the juice and he isn't the same.

Again, all speculation of course.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

i just search Jpepp to see if there were any news on his season and why he sucked
    all i found was on nfl.com player search there was a video on nfl net saying that the panthers are shopping him, but no teams were mentioned to be involved yet.

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Older article, but gives some perspective from the Carolina faithul, especially the comments: http://www.carolinagrowl.com/Read.aspx?Story=474

n one play late in the season, Jacksonville running back Maurice Jones-Drew stood up Peppers despite giving up eight inches and 70 pounds.
    A little hard on the ego, but little Mo is a tough MoFo.
    Hard to believe his short little arms can block these tall dudes.

Not sure why Peppers had a bad year, maybe it was his supporting cast on the DL, maybe apathy aka Randy Moss, but he has definitely proven himself over his career as one of the premiere DE's in the league.
    I would love to see him in MN, but the cost looks like it would be pretty steep.

The draft can give you better value if you pick right, or we could end up with another average DE that doesn't live up to expectations.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"tastywaves" wrote:
    Older article, but gives some perspective from the Carolina faithul, especially the comments: http://www.carolinagrowl.com/Read.aspx?Story=474

n one play late in the season, Jacksonville running back Maurice Jones-Drew stood up Peppers despite giving up eight inches and 70 pounds.

Not sure why Peppers had a bad year, maybe it was his supporting cast on the DL, maybe apathy aka Randy Moss, but he has definitely proven himself over his career as one of the premiere DE's in the league.
    I would love to see him in MN, but the cost looks like it would be pretty steep.

The draft can give you better value if you pick right, or we could end up with another average DE that doesn't live up to expectations.
    i for one would rather trade the 17th pick for peppers than take an unknown de ala merling, campbell

Thanks josdin00

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    this would be amazing
    lets get this done
    Agree.
    Seems that if you aren't a Skins fan around here some of the natives are migrating to the Panthers so we do get a bit of news on them on the local sports talk show.

It is all very hush hush though.
    Some think he had a "Illness" last year that robbed him of some of his strenght.
    Several callers have even gone so far as to say that he came off the juice and he isn't the same.

Again, all speculation of course.
    Hmmmm.
    That would play in to the fact that Carolina is shopping him too.
    IDK.
    Something tells me that if Carolina is willing to shop him instead of extending his contract, something is going on that we aren't privy to.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Blog Entries

"tb04512" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:

i for one would rather trade the 17th pick for peppers than take an unknown de ala merling, campbell
    But the fact that Peppers is being shopped says something.
    It adds a pretty big unknown in to the equation, especially considering his last year.
    Man, I want to say that I would pull the trigger on this deal because I love watching some of pepper's highlights... but something in my gut has me worried.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast