Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    We got laughed at for missing our pick at #7 a few years ago, BUT...

    does ANYONE regret getting KWill instead of THIS guy?

    http://www.kansascity.com/159/story/91249.html
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: We got laughed at for missing our pick at #7 a few years ago, BUT...

    Geez, I expected you would have titled the thread "Hicks gets dumped"

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    OnlyVikes's Avatar
    OnlyVikes is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    102

    Re: We got laughed at for missing our pick at #7 a few years ago, BUT...

    Very good point, they can laugh all they want now haha.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: We got laughed at for missing our pick at #7 a few years ago, BUT...

    "singersp" wrote:
    Geez, I expected you would have titled the thread "Hicks gets dumped"
    I wasn't referring to Hicks
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: We got laughed at for missing our pick at #7 a few years ago, BUT...

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Geez, I expected you would have titled the thread "Hicks gets dumped"
    I wasn't referring to Hicks
    I know you were refering to Sims, but since Hicks is also a Viking player, I figured you would post yet another misleading thread title by going with the Hicks slant.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: We got laughed at for missing our pick at #7 a few years ago, BUT...

    We took McKinnie instead of Sims, not Kevin Williams (who we took instead of Terrell Suggs).


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: We got laughed at for missing our pick at #7 a few years ago, BUT...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Geez, I expected you would have titled the thread "Hicks gets dumped"
    I wasn't referring to Hicks
    I know you were refering to Sims, but since Hicks is also a Viking player, I figured you would post yet another misleading thread title by going with the Hicks slant.
    Nah....sometimes I can be serious!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: We got laughed at for missing our pick at #7 a few years ago, BUT...

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    We took McKinnie instead of Sims, not Kevin Williams (who we took instead of Terrell Suggs).
    Thats what I thought too, wasn't Dwayne Robertson the DT they coveted in 03 and ended up with KWill?
    I guess both years worked out better for us getting option B, McKinnie instead of Sims, and KWill instead of Robertson.


    Chuch.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    960

    Re: We got laughed at for missing our pick at #7 a few years ago, BUT...

    "aceclown" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    We took McKinnie instead of Sims, not Kevin Williams (who we took instead of Terrell Suggs).
    Thats what I thought too, wasn't Dwayne Robertson the DT they coveted in 03 and ended up with KWill?
    I guess both years worked out better for us getting option B- McKinnie instead of Sims, and KWill instead of Robertson.
    I think Jonathan Sullivan was one of the DTs as well?

  10. #10
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: We got laughed at for missing our pick at #7 a few years ago, BUT...

    "WinonaVike" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    We took McKinnie instead of Sims, not Kevin Williams (who we took instead of Terrell Suggs).
    Thats what I thought too, wasn't Dwayne Robertson the DT they coveted in 03 and ended up with KWill?
    I guess both years worked out better for us getting option B- McKinnie instead of Sims, and KWill instead of Robertson.
    I think Jonathan Sullivan was one of the DTs as well?
    I know that Sims and KWill were different years..BUT we wouldn't have gotten KWill if we hadn't missed out on Sims...see the connection???
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pick a missing rings episode
    By i_bleed_purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 02:39 AM
  2. This years Vikings: Shades of last years Saints?
    By baumy300 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 04:05 PM
  3. So I laughed.
    By baumy300 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 10:23 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 06:20 PM
  5. Soldier missing for 61 years found alive.........
    By vikeswin2005 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 02:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •