Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    WEKEEPHUTCH is offline Waterboy

WALTER JONES RESTRUCTURES CONTRACT

***ATTN MEMBERS: THIS TROLL IS THE FORMER MEMBER "LAUGHINGSTOCK" WHO WAS BANNED EARLIER TODAY FOR TROLLING. THIS GUY IS GONE TOO.***

FEEL FREE TO INSULT HIM.
    From Sando's Blog:

New twist in Hutchinson situation | Subscribe

Seahawks LT Walter Jones has redone his contract with the team so that his average per year declines beneath the $7 million average offered to LG Steve Hutchinson by the Vikings. Some of you have asked recently if I thought that would happen. I said I did not think it would. I was wrong. My understanding is that Jones added one year to his deal at a base salary of $1 million. This extra year will void in the end, but for now it lowers the average. The team then converted his 2006 roster bonus ($2 million) to signing bonus. That affects his cap number this year but not the average (I'm not immediately sure why that was done, but it was done). I'm also told that the special master intends to make a ruling by this afternoon, and that the issue being debated is a little different than we thought. The disputed clause in the Hutchinson offer sheet would guarantee the full $49 million contract if Hutchinson were not the highest-paid offensive lineman on his team in 2006. The question, in light of Jones redoing his deal, is whether Hutchinson had to be the highest-paid guy for every day of the league year (Jones would have been paid more for part of this year, up until he redid his deal). Hope that helps. This is a developing story. Stay tuned

PUT THAT IN YOUR BOAT AND FLOAT IT. SO MUCH FOR THE POISON PILL.BEST LEFT SIDE IN LEAGUE HISTORY IS STILL WITH HAWKS!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: WALTER JONES RESTRUCTURES CONTRACT

:roll: Of course he seems to have forgotten to post the link. if you are curious, here it is: http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/

Also, he conviently left some parts out. It actually ends with This is a developing story. Loose ends must be tied up. Information must be confirmed. Stay tuned.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    :roll: Of course he seems to have forgotten to post the link. if you are curious, here it is: http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/

Also, he conviently left some parts out. It actually ends with This is a developing story. Loose ends must be tied up. Information must be confirmed. Stay tuned.
    There is a link in the 'Hutchinson decision will be delayed ' thread for an article in the Strib - where this re-structure is mentioned
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The plot thickens!!!

And in another late-breaking story:

WEKEEPHUTCH comes out of the closet

New twist in WEKEEPHUTCH's life...he publically admits that he is not only a pole smoker, but he is also a rump ranger, a turd burglar AND a fudge packer (but NOT a Green Bay Packer)!

:evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Hey you little F'N troll.. Keep off this site, this is for fans of a real football team, not a team that talks smack then gets beat by the Steelers, and then has their coach whine and cry for weeks after the dam game is over.

We will see who has the last laugh when the decision comes down later this afternoon. Hutch has said publicly that he does not want to be with the Seagulls, and prefers to play with the Vikings.. So put that in your boat and float it. :withstupid: :thebirdman:

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

well, WTF! looks like hutch is being fought for tooth and nail. i just want this to be over.

PLUS the SeaChickenChokers have to deal with the Super Bowl loser curse...which means that they will suck next season...regardless of whether they get to keep Hutch or not!!! :lol:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

This guy is LAUGHINGSTOCK the douche I banned a few hours ago.

He will be the same way. :wink:

So long troll!

"WEKEEPHUTCH" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The plot thickens!!!

And in another late-breaking story:

WEKEEPHUTCH comes out of the closet

New twist in WEKEEPHUTCH's life...he publically admits that he is not only a pole smoker, but he is also a rump ranger, a turd burglar AND a fudge packer (but NOT a Green Bay Packer)!

:evil4:
    Oh wow making fun of someone on a forum. Am I supposed to care what any of you think of me? To bad your offseason has been wasted. Youve got lots of cap room though!!!! ha ha ha ha
    Oh wow...coming on another team's forum and TROLLING. AM I SUPPOSED TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK. Yes, we may end up having plenty of cap room...but we will STILL be better than your team next year...just watch how the "Curse of the Super Bowl Losers" affects your team next season! :evil4:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Damn it!

I am not very optimistic that we will get Hutchinson! This new twist really throws a wrench into us signing him! I was sure there was no way that Jones would have reworked his deal, I do not think this will go finish in our favor.

I was sure that we would win the part about the poison pill, and that Seattle could not match without Alexander and Jones coming back and saying they wanted their contracts completely guaranteed. They could not risk that happening, and they would have had to let us have Hutch. We are screwed!

WE Keep Hutch guy, ya but any shot you had Abraham is gone. The Hawks will not have the cap space to compete for him anymore, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast