Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Mikecarter81's Avatar
    Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    823

    Re: Wade reworks contract.

    I actually really liked Wiggins.
    I thought he was totally worth what we paid him.
    he brought character, leadership and decent numbers to the H back posiiton.
    i was sorry when he left.

    Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

  2. #12
    Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wade reworks contract.

    Wiggins was a very good check down guy but when it came to blocking and running, eh.
    Great hurdler though!

  3. #13
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Wade reworks contract.

    By the time Wiggins left, he was done.
    He had a knack for making plays, but by the end he was so slow it was ridiculous to keep him on the team (given how bad he was at blocking).


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  4. #14
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,231

    Re: Wade reworks contract.

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    By the time Wiggins left, he was done.
    He had a knack for making plays, but by the end he was so slow it was ridiculous to keep him on the team (given how bad he was at blocking).
    You deserve to be jumped over by a large Hispanic man, with cornrows, for that statement.

  5. #15
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: Wade reworks contract.

    Never been a big Wade fan, but I have to admit he has been our most consistent WR in the Childress Era.

    With the sudden influx of WR talent and the fact he kept running his mouth, Wade realized there was a good chance he was on the chopping block.
    This was the smartest thing he's done all offseason.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  6. #16
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Wade reworks contract.

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    By the time Wiggins left, he was done.
    He had a knack for making plays, but by the end he was so slow it was ridiculous to keep him on the team (given how bad he was at blocking).
    You deserve to be jumped over by a large Hispanic man, with cornrows, for that statement.
    I bet I could cover him, hehe


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  7. #17
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Wade reworks contract.

    IBP is right

    FAs these days are ALL getting overpaid.. I don't hold that against him and glad he reworked his contract to a more fair deal for us

    He has been our most consistant WR and moves the sticks

    If he moves on THIS year in favor of Reynaud or Johnson ill be upset

    I hope we roll with

    BB, Sid, Wade, Harvin, Johnson

    I think Harvin and Jaymar have enough potential.. Shoot throw Sid in there too

  8. #18
    mark is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: Wade reworks contract.

    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    I actually really liked Wiggins.
    I thought he was totally worth what we paid him.
    he brought character, leadership and decent numbers to the H back posiiton.
    i was sorry when he left.

    Mike
    I called him the skinny fat guy
    <!--
    sig -->

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Bobby Wade Cut
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 07:11 PM
  2. Congrats BLV on the Wade G
    By vikinggreg in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 07:34 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 11:19 AM
  4. Wade reception
    By ColoradoViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 01:22 AM
  5. seattle reworks jones contract to keep Hutch
    By Vikadelic in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 02:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •