Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Vikings | Team will visit with McMahon

[size=18px]Vikings | Team will visit with McMahon[/size]
    [size=9px]Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:31:04 -0800[/size]

Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports the Minnesota Vikings will visit with free agent QB Mike McMahon (Eagles) Wednesday, March 22.
    Retired 12/21/08

fsstangs is offline Waterboy

Re: Vikings | Team will visit with McMahon

Id be willing to take a chance on Harrington if the price was right. I am trying to figure out why we are passing on these backup QB's. Are we going to piss away draft picks to move up?? I really hope not.

KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler

Harrington as a backup? Yes.
    McMahon? No.

The guy is horrible. It would be interesting to see him play receiver, but as a QB, he just can't throw. He's got a strong arm, but he can't hit the broad side of a barn.

rdknieff is offline Starter

"fsstangs" wrote:
    Id be willing to take a chance on Harrington if the price was right. I am trying to figure out why we are passing on these backup QB's. Are we going to piss away draft picks to move up?? I really hope not.
    I'll pass on Harrington...he's had good WR options, a good OLine, a good RB, etc. to help him out...plus three coaches who tried to groom him. I'd like to stay where we are in the draft too, but at the same time I wouldn't totally object to moving up so we could get Leinart or Cutler either (who knows if prospects that good will be around come next years' draft?)
    ----------------------------------YESSSSS!--------------------------

VikingGuy43 is offline Rookie

"fsstangs" wrote:
    Couldn't agree more!!!! Harrington is not going to be expensive and he is definitely has more potential then McMahon. McMahon is a white version of Michael Vick with as often as he scrambles around out there. We need to sign Harrington and only draft a QB in the first round if Cutler falls to us. Do not trade away our picks to get a guy who could end up amounting to nothing more then Harrington anyways.

I watched a few of those games last year after McNabb got hurt and McMahon was terrible. Childress was right there on the sideline he must know that is guy can't play. As far as Harrington goes, I think he would be a much better back up. But I would never want to see either of these guys running our team.
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h209/wordsofwisejcb/Vikings/K-DUB-Sig-2.jpg[/img]
    Da** Right I'm An A$$hole, You Pu$$ys Ain't Even Half As Tight!!! - Qwel

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

oh god..i never thought that id be praying to get joey harrington over somebody else
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

i still cant believe detroit cut harrington after bringing in the greatest offensive mind in football..the guy created bulger and warner (mike martz)
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler

"rdknieff" wrote:
    "fsstangs" wrote:
    I'll pass on Harrington...he's had good WR options, a good OLine, a good RB, etc. to help him out...plus three coaches who tried to groom him. I'd like to stay where we are in the draft too, but at the same time I wouldn't totally object to moving up so we could get Leinart or Cutler either (who knows if prospects that good will be around come next years' draft?)
    No he hasn't.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

The only thing I can see us signing him would be for the 3rd QB spot, he can carry a clip board! (maybe)
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast