Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings Team Report 05/03/08

The biggest surprise of the Vikings’ draft was they did not take an offensive tackle.
    This still concerns me. Not even one! I don't know what to think about it. Is Chase Johnson that good? Ryan Cook is the answer? I want to be positive but I am nervous. Too much at stake behind that line. We need TJ to have time and Peterson needs to be able to run to the right as well as the left.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings Team Report 05/03/08

"marstc09" wrote:
    The biggest surprise of the Vikings’ draft was they did not take an offensive tackle.
    This still concerns me. Not even one! I don't know what to think about it. Is Chase Johnson that good? Ryan Cook is the answer? I want to be positive but I am nervous. Too much at stake behind that line. We need TJ to have time and Peterson needs to be able to run to the right as well as the left.
    I think Cook got better as the year progressed especially after the made Herrera the starter on the LG position.

Do you really thing that Cook couldn't be any better than Big Mac at times last year?

My assumption is that the staff got Cook to be pretty reliable as the year went on and he was thrown to the wolves.
    Chase should be able to step up after learning on the bench for a year (one would think).
    If he struggles, then they will bring a TE over to help him, again, like they did with McKinnie last year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12