Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Vikings Sniffing Around Supplental Draft Prospect

    Anybody who's ever watched a live birth knows how scrumptious placentas look!

  2. #12
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Vikings Sniffing Around Supplental Draft Prospect

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Anybody who's ever watched a live birth knows how scrumptious placentas look!

    It tastes like bacon.

  3. #13
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Vikings Sniffing Around Supplental Draft Prospect

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Anybody who's ever watched a live birth knows how scrumptious placentas look!

    It tastes like bacon.
    Juicy or crispy?

  4. #14
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Vikings Sniffing Around Supplental Draft Prospect

    Oliver to Chargers for a 4th and Gaither to the Ravens for a fifth rounder. No word on Patrick.


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  5. #15
    Perch56's Avatar
    Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Vikings Sniffing Around Supplental Draft Prospect

    this is the second guy we have looked at for the supplemental draft, both lineman. i like the way we are trying to bolster our line but i dont think i want to give up a draft pick

  6. #16
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vikings Sniffing Around Supplental Draft Prospect

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Kinda like Singer sniffing around the Vikings cheerleaders...there's interest on his part...but he ain't getting any of them!
    I'm alot closer than you are. I've smelled them, have you?
    So you smelled their store-bought perfume...but do you even REMEMBER what a woman's NATURAL perfume smells like?

    And NONE of us believe that you got any while in The Phillipines!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #17
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vikings Sniffing Around Supplental Draft Prospect

    "Perch56" wrote:
    this is the second guy we have looked at for the supplemental draft, both lineman. i like the way we are trying to bolster our line but i dont think i want to give up a draft pick
    Why not?
    You get a two-round discount when you choose in the supplemental draft (fourth-round supplemental pick is like a second-round regular pick, on average).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #18
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Vikings Sniffing Around Supplental Draft Prospect

    "skum" wrote:
    Oliver to Chargers for a 4th and Gaither to the Ravens for a fifth rounder. No word on Patrick.
    Huh? Isn't the draft tomorrow?


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  9. #19
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Vikings Sniffing Around Supplental Draft Prospect

    "Billy" wrote:
    "skum" wrote:
    Oliver to Chargers for a 4th and Gaither to the Ravens for a fifth rounder. No word on Patrick.
    Huh? Isn't the draft tomorrow?
    I read the same thing on NFL.com.
    No other players were selected in the draft.

  10. #20
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Vikings Sniffing Around Supplental Draft Prospect

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    "skum" wrote:
    Oliver to Chargers for a 4th and Gaither to the Ravens for a fifth rounder. No word on Patrick.
    Huh? Isn't the draft tomorrow?
    I read the same thing on NFL.com.
    No other players were selected in the draft.
    Thanks EJ

    With these selections, San Diego and Baltimore thus forgo the corresponding picks in the 2008 NFL Draft.

    There were no other players selected.

    The supplemental draft was conducted by computer from NFL headquarters in New York.
    Oliver, Gaither selected in supplemental draft


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power of three: Why an owner, GM and prospect control the '09 draft
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 06:44 PM
  2. Mike Mayock's draft prospect rankings
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 08:37 AM
  3. 2007 NFL Draft prospect rankings: 1 - 500
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 08:43 AM
  4. 2007 NFL Draft prospect rankings
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 10:39 AM
  5. QB Draft Prospect Q&A
    By VikesfaninWis in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 03:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •