Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vikings sign UDFA Jimmy Terwilliger QB----sleeper signing look at this resume

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    More info on Terwilliger

    6' 0"

    170lbs


    He will need to bulk up a little.



    East Stroudsburg – Winner of the Harlon Hill as the Division II Player of the Year, an award equivalent to the Heisman Trophy and the first from ESU to win the prestigious award ... selected as the first team quarterback on the 2006 Street and Smith’s pre-season All-America Division II.
    Has a display in the College Football Hall of Fame with game-worn jersey and list of accomplishments that will be featured throughout the 2006 season.
    Leader, competitor, team player .... tremendous work ethic ... poster boy for Division II football ...great attitude ... role model ... successful on and off the field.
    Holds the school record for career total offense (12,594 yards), single season passing (4,571 yards set last year) and career touchdowns (113) ... Has passed for 11,384 yards and rushed for 1,210 yards in three years and became just the sixth player in NCAA history to exceed 10,000 yards passing and 1,000 rushing.
    Three-time Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference Eastern Division first team selection ... twice was named PSAC Offensive Player of the Year … named to five different All-America teams and earned numerous national and regional honors … won award as the team’s outstanding player last three years.
    Has thrown a touchdown pass in all 37 collegiate games he has played ... has thrown for more than 300 yards 22 times ... career-high of 546 yards vs. C.W. Post as a junior ... team is 29-8 in his career.
    Fierce competitor with super strong arm and excellent speed … plays with great knowledge of the game and passion ... works extremely hard ... enjoys the game and everyone around it ... understands his responsibilities ... very physical player who loves contact and will take on any potential tackler … described as a quarterback with a linebacker mentality and possesses great decision-making ability … recognizes coverages and has uncanny knack of finding open receivers … studies and knows the game thoroughly … highly respected by his teammates for his fiery leadership and never-back-down attitude.
    Junior: Became ESU’s first Harlon Hill winner with an outstanding season ... led the nation in total offense with 354.3 yards per game ... second in the country in passing offense, 345.3 ... second in the nation in passing efficiency at 186.1.
    Earned first-team All-America by Daktronics and The Football Gazette, where he was named Co-Offensive Back of the Year ... second-team selection to the Associated Press Little All-America, D2football.com All-America and CollegeSportsReport.com All-America teams ... earned first-team All-PSAC selection for the third straight year.
    Nominated as USA Today Player of the Week and had the most nationwide votes.
    Completed 262 passes for 424 yards for 4,571 yards and 50 touchdowns, all school records ... threw just 11 interceptions ... rushed 127 times for 389 yards and four touchdowns.
    Had the best statistical game of his career at C.W. Post ... completed 20 of 32 passes for 546 yards and an ESU and PSAC record nine touchdowns that caught the attention of USA Today and earned him PSAC Player of the Week honors.
    Threw for at least 224 yards in all four NCAA playoff games, including 384 yards and five touchdowns vs. C.W. Post to lead the Warriors to their first NCAA Northeast Regional title ... threw four touchdowns and helped rally ESU past Bloomsburg in second round of NCAA playoffs ... threw two touchdowns and rushed for another against Grand Valley State in NCAA semifinals.
    Completed at least 51% of his passes in all 14 games ... hooked up with Ben Culver for an 85-yard touchdown on the first play of the game in the win against Edinboro and then completed three passes to set up Mark Brubaker’s game-winning 42-yard field goal with five seconds left ... rushed for season-best 85 yards in Edinboro victory ... completed a 47-yard pass to Evan Prall on the first play of the season ... threw for 396 yards against Bloomsburg in the regular season ... completed 20 of 28 passes for 344 yards in first round playoff game against Southern Connecticut State ... hit on 15 of 20 passes (75%) for 347 yards against Clarion ... passed for 334 yards against Mansfield to push him past 10,000 yards career passing.
    Sophomore: Led the nation in passing efficiency with a school-record 174.11 rating … completed 222 of 362 passes, 61.3 percent, for 3,926 yards and 33 touchdowns.
    Set a PSAC and school record for total offense with 4,482 yards and finished second in the nation with an average of 357.7 yards total offense per game.
    Ran for 466 yards on 97 carries and two TDs with an 4.8-yard average, including sacks.
    Selected as the PSAC Offensive Player of the Year and on the All-Conference first team for the second straight year ... honored on the Daktronics All-America second team ... selected by D2Football.com as an honorable mention All-America ... finalist for the Harlon Hill Division II Player of the Year Award … finished fifth in the final balloting.
    Connected on more than 50 percent of his passes in 11 of the 12 games … passed for 300 yards in nine contests.
    Chosen as the PSAC Player of the Week three times after wins over Lenoir-Rhyne (342 yards passing, three TDs), Millersville (394 yards, four TDs) and Bloomsburg (328 yards and two TDs).


    Engineered five-play, 70-yard drive in final minutes to set up winning touchdown in 30-24 victory over Bloomsburg.
    Fired game-winning touchdown pass in 36-32 NCAA win over Edinboro … connected with Ben Culver on 22-yard scoring strike on a fourth-and-ten play with 22 seconds left.
    Accounted for 420 yards total offense against the Fighting Scots with a team-leading 101 yards rushing and 319 yards passing.
    Turned in big games in both losses to West Chester … rushed for 80 yards and passed for 328 and three touchdowns in regular-season overtime defeat.
    Led team with 82 yards rushing and fired for 309 yards and four TDs in the NCAA regional championship game vs. West Chester.
    Freshman:
    Broke the NCAA Division II freshman total offense record with 3,342 yards. Passed for 2,987 yards and ran for 355 yards … completed 57.3 percent of his passes at 200 for 349 … fired 30 touchdown passes and was intercepted only seven times.
    Finished in the top 10 in the NCAA Division II statistics in two categories … was sixth in passing efficiency with a 153.56 rating and eighth in total offense with 303.8 yards per game.
    Selected as the PSAC Eastern Division Offensive Player of the Year ... picked on the All-Conference first team.
    Chosen as the PSAC East Offensive Player of the Week twice in back-to-back weeks in wins over Mansfield and West Chester.
    Accounted for 421 yards total offense with a season-best 380 yards passing and 41 rushing in a 40-7 crushing of previously unbeaten Mounties … passed for five touchdowns.
    Drove the offense 94 yards on seven plays in the final two minutes for the winning points in a 28-27 win over the Golden Rams … completed a 17-yard touchdown pass to John Jeffries and a two-point conversion pass to Evan Prall.

    Had a season high for total offense in a 40-37 loss to Bloomsburg with 501 yards on 376 passing and 125 rushing.
    Background: All-State, All-League, All-Area at East Stroudsburg South High School ... played in McDonald’s All-Star game ... holds East Stroudsburg passing records ... team MVP ... also intercepted 14 balls as a junior ... PSAC Scholar-Athlete majoring in health and physical education.

    Career Honors
    ESU Records
    Single Season Total Offense (4,960)
    Career Total Offense (12,594)
    Single Season Passing (4,571)
    Career Passing (11,384)
    Single Season Attempts (424)
    Career Attempts (1,135)
    Single Season Completions (262)
    Career Completions (684)
    Single Season Completion % (61.8)
    Career Completion % (60.2)
    Season Passing Efficiency (186.0)
    Career Passing Efficiency (175.3)
    TD Passes Game (9 vs. C.W. Post)
    Single Season TD passes (50)
    Career TD Passes (113)
    PSAC Records
    Season Yards Passing (4,571)
    Season TD Passes (50)
    Season Total Offense (4,960)
    Career Total Offense (12,594)
    Season Passing Yards (4,571)
    Career Passing Yards (11,384)
    TD Passes in A Season (50)
    Career TD Passes (113)
    NCAA Records
    37 consecutive games with a TD Pass
    Career Total Offense (12,594)
    Games with 300 yards plus of total offense (9)
    Career Games with at least 200 yards (35)
    Career Games with at least 3 TD Passes (21)
    Points by a QB 324 (50 passing, 4 rushing)
    Career Points by a QB 744 (113 passing, 11 rushing)
    (Sixth player to pass for 10,000 yards and rush for 1,000)
    Junior Year
    Harlon Hill Award winner
    Daktronics All-America First Team
    Associated Press Little All-America Second Team
    CollegeSportsReport.com All-America Second Team
    D2football.com All-America Second Team
    Football Gazette All-America First Team (Co-Offensive Back of Year)
    All-PSAC Eastern Division First Team
    D2football.com All-Northeast Region
    ESU Awards
    Outstanding Player Award
    Red Shirt Award (co-recipient) to the player who has done the most to keep the school’s winning football tradition alive.
    Sophomore Year
    Harlon Hill Award National Finalist (5th Place)
    D2Football.com All-America Honorable Mention
    Daktronics/CoSIDA All-America 2nd Team
    Football Gazette All-America 3rd Team
    D2Football.com All-America Honorable Mention
    D2football.com All-Northeast Region Offensive Player of Year, 1st Team
    Daktronics/CoSIDA All-Northeast Region 1st Team
    Football Gazette All-Region 1st Team
    All-PSAC Eastern Division Offensive Player of Year, 1st Team
    Daktronics/CoSIDA Academic All-District 2nd Team
    ESU Awards
    Outstanding Player Award
    Red Shirt Award (co-recipient) to the player who has done the most to keep the school’s winning football tradition alive.
    Freshman Year
    Harlon Hill Award Regional Finalist
    Football Gazette All-America Honorable Mention
    D2football.com All-Northeast Region, Offensive Player of Year, 1st Team
    Football Gazette All-Region 2nd Team
    All-PSAC Eastern Division Offensive, Player of Year, 1st Team
    ESU Awards
    Outstanding Player Award (co-recipient)
    Red Shirt Award (co-recipient) to the player who has done the most to keep the school’s winning football tradition alive.
    Maybe we could sign Bruce Eugene and transfer some of his weight to Terwilliger...end up with TWO decently sized QBs that know how to make plays!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Vikings sign UDFA Jimmy Terwilliger QB----sleeper signing look at this resume

    As long as he doesn't try to frame a beloved TV clown for armed roberry, develop a murderous hatred for a little boy in Minneapolis, rig the Minneapolis/St Paul mayoral election, try to kill the boy again, try to kill his aunt, and then move to Italy and try to murder the clown and the boy there..

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Vikings sign UDFA Jimmy Terwilliger QB----sleeper signing look at this resume

    "Benet" wrote:
    As long as he doesn't try to frame a beloved TV clown for armed roberry, develop a murderous hatred for a little boy in Minneapolis, rig the Minneapolis/St Paul mayoral election, try to kill the boy again, try to kill his aunt, and then move to Italy and try to murder the clown and the boy there..
    Wha Wha Whah? I am completley lost and I don't think it's the weed that did it.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  4. #14
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Vikings sign UDFA Jimmy Terwilliger QB----sleeper signing look at this resum

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    As long as he doesn't try to frame a beloved TV clown for armed roberry, develop a murderous hatred for a little boy in Minneapolis, rig the Minneapolis/St Paul mayoral election, try to kill the boy again, try to kill his aunt, and then move to Italy and try to murder the clown and the boy there..
    Wha Wha Whah? I am completley lost and I don't think it's the weed that did it.
    Sideshow Bob's surname is Terwilliger.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Vikings sign UDFA Jimmy Terwilliger QB----sleeper signing look at this resume

    Oh yeah, thats right. I was like wtf is he talking about? I thought something like that happened before with an udfa or something.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  6. #16
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Vikings sign UDFA Jimmy Terwilliger QB----sleeper signing look at this resum

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Oh yeah, thats right. I was like wtf is he talking about? I thought something like that happened before with an udfa or something.
    If that were his rap sheet he'd be worse than Pacman Jones!

  7. #17
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Vikings sign UDFA Jimmy Terwilliger QB----sleeper signing look at this resum

    "Salzy" wrote:
    This kid can play, my brother saw him out at college
    Where does your bro go?

    East Stroudsburg is in the same athletic conference as my school (PSAC).

    This guy was a hell of a quarterback at the division II level, but honestly, if we are worried about TJ's adjustment, what do you think his will be?

    Being so small and so inexperienced at playing NFL level, I don't expect to see this guy past training camp.

    People need to take off their purple tinted glasses!

  8. #18
    Salzy's Avatar
    Salzy is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    109

    Re: Vikings sign UDFA Jimmy Terwilliger QB----sleeper signing look at this resume

    My brother's best friend and his girlfriend go to ESU.
    My brother has got poopy faced there about every weekend for the last 4 years.
    He has seen this guy play and he was the one who called me about Jimmy T signing with the Vikes
    The Cheat is grounded!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Vikings sign UDFA Jimmy Terwilliger QB----sleeper signing look at this resum

    "baumy300" wrote:
    Hey, no complaints here
    ;D
    yeah exactly, why wouldn't we want a guy that all he does is throw TDs??!?!?
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin


  10. #20
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings sign UDFA Jimmy Terwilliger QB----sleeper signing look at this resume

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    More info on Terwilliger

    6' 0"

    170lbs


    He will need to bulk up a little.



    East Stroudsburg – Winner of the Harlon Hill as the Division II Player of the Year, an award equivalent to the Heisman Trophy and the first from ESU to win the prestigious award ... selected as the first team quarterback on the 2006 Street and Smith’s pre-season All-America Division II.
    Has a display in the College Football Hall of Fame with game-worn jersey and list of accomplishments that will be featured throughout the 2006 season.
    Leader, competitor, team player .... tremendous work ethic ... poster boy for Division II football ...great attitude ... role model ... successful on and off the field.
    Holds the school record for career total offense (12,594 yards), single season passing (4,571 yards set last year) and career touchdowns (113) ... Has passed for 11,384 yards and rushed for 1,210 yards in three years and became just the sixth player in NCAA history to exceed 10,000 yards passing and 1,000 rushing.
    Three-time Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference Eastern Division first team selection ... twice was named PSAC Offensive Player of the Year … named to five different All-America teams and earned numerous national and regional honors … won award as the team’s outstanding player last three years.
    Has thrown a touchdown pass in all 37 collegiate games he has played ... has thrown for more than 300 yards 22 times ... career-high of 546 yards vs. C.W. Post as a junior ... team is 29-8 in his career.
    Fierce competitor with super strong arm and excellent speed … plays with great knowledge of the game and passion ... works extremely hard ... enjoys the game and everyone around it ... understands his responsibilities ... very physical player who loves contact and will take on any potential tackler … described as a quarterback with a linebacker mentality and possesses great decision-making ability … recognizes coverages and has uncanny knack of finding open receivers … studies and knows the game thoroughly … highly respected by his teammates for his fiery leadership and never-back-down attitude.
    Junior: Became ESU’s first Harlon Hill winner with an outstanding season ... led the nation in total offense with 354.3 yards per game ... second in the country in passing offense, 345.3 ... second in the nation in passing efficiency at 186.1.
    Earned first-team All-America by Daktronics and The Football Gazette, where he was named Co-Offensive Back of the Year ... second-team selection to the Associated Press Little All-America, D2football.com All-America and CollegeSportsReport.com All-America teams ... earned first-team All-PSAC selection for the third straight year.
    Nominated as USA Today Player of the Week and had the most nationwide votes.
    Completed 262 passes for 424 yards for 4,571 yards and 50 touchdowns, all school records ... threw just 11 interceptions ... rushed 127 times for 389 yards and four touchdowns.
    Had the best statistical game of his career at C.W. Post ... completed 20 of 32 passes for 546 yards and an ESU and PSAC record nine touchdowns that caught the attention of USA Today and earned him PSAC Player of the Week honors.
    Threw for at least 224 yards in all four NCAA playoff games, including 384 yards and five touchdowns vs. C.W. Post to lead the Warriors to their first NCAA Northeast Regional title ... threw four touchdowns and helped rally ESU past Bloomsburg in second round of NCAA playoffs ... threw two touchdowns and rushed for another against Grand Valley State in NCAA semifinals.
    Completed at least 51% of his passes in all 14 games ... hooked up with Ben Culver for an 85-yard touchdown on the first play of the game in the win against Edinboro and then completed three passes to set up Mark Brubaker’s game-winning 42-yard field goal with five seconds left ... rushed for season-best 85 yards in Edinboro victory ... completed a 47-yard pass to Evan Prall on the first play of the season ... threw for 396 yards against Bloomsburg in the regular season ... completed 20 of 28 passes for 344 yards in first round playoff game against Southern Connecticut State ... hit on 15 of 20 passes (75%) for 347 yards against Clarion ... passed for 334 yards against Mansfield to push him past 10,000 yards career passing.
    Sophomore: Led the nation in passing efficiency with a school-record 174.11 rating … completed 222 of 362 passes, 61.3 percent, for 3,926 yards and 33 touchdowns.
    Set a PSAC and school record for total offense with 4,482 yards and finished second in the nation with an average of 357.7 yards total offense per game.
    Ran for 466 yards on 97 carries and two TDs with an 4.8-yard average, including sacks.
    Selected as the PSAC Offensive Player of the Year and on the All-Conference first team for the second straight year ... honored on the Daktronics All-America second team ... selected by D2Football.com as an honorable mention All-America ... finalist for the Harlon Hill Division II Player of the Year Award … finished fifth in the final balloting.
    Connected on more than 50 percent of his passes in 11 of the 12 games … passed for 300 yards in nine contests.
    Chosen as the PSAC Player of the Week three times after wins over Lenoir-Rhyne (342 yards passing, three TDs), Millersville (394 yards, four TDs) and Bloomsburg (328 yards and two TDs).


    Engineered five-play, 70-yard drive in final minutes to set up winning touchdown in 30-24 victory over Bloomsburg.
    Fired game-winning touchdown pass in 36-32 NCAA win over Edinboro … connected with Ben Culver on 22-yard scoring strike on a fourth-and-ten play with 22 seconds left.
    Accounted for 420 yards total offense against the Fighting Scots with a team-leading 101 yards rushing and 319 yards passing.
    Turned in big games in both losses to West Chester … rushed for 80 yards and passed for 328 and three touchdowns in regular-season overtime defeat.
    Led team with 82 yards rushing and fired for 309 yards and four TDs in the NCAA regional championship game vs. West Chester.
    Freshman:
    Broke the NCAA Division II freshman total offense record with 3,342 yards. Passed for 2,987 yards and ran for 355 yards … completed 57.3 percent of his passes at 200 for 349 … fired 30 touchdown passes and was intercepted only seven times.
    Finished in the top 10 in the NCAA Division II statistics in two categories … was sixth in passing efficiency with a 153.56 rating and eighth in total offense with 303.8 yards per game.
    Selected as the PSAC Eastern Division Offensive Player of the Year ... picked on the All-Conference first team.
    Chosen as the PSAC East Offensive Player of the Week twice in back-to-back weeks in wins over Mansfield and West Chester.
    Accounted for 421 yards total offense with a season-best 380 yards passing and 41 rushing in a 40-7 crushing of previously unbeaten Mounties … passed for five touchdowns.
    Drove the offense 94 yards on seven plays in the final two minutes for the winning points in a 28-27 win over the Golden Rams … completed a 17-yard touchdown pass to John Jeffries and a two-point conversion pass to Evan Prall.

    Had a season high for total offense in a 40-37 loss to Bloomsburg with 501 yards on 376 passing and 125 rushing.
    Background: All-State, All-League, All-Area at East Stroudsburg South High School ... played in McDonald’s All-Star game ... holds East Stroudsburg passing records ... team MVP ... also intercepted 14 balls as a junior ... PSAC Scholar-Athlete majoring in health and physical education.

    Career Honors
    ESU Records
    Single Season Total Offense (4,960)
    Career Total Offense (12,594)
    Single Season Passing (4,571)
    Career Passing (11,384)
    Single Season Attempts (424)
    Career Attempts (1,135)
    Single Season Completions (262)
    Career Completions (684)
    Single Season Completion % (61.8)
    Career Completion % (60.2)
    Season Passing Efficiency (186.0)
    Career Passing Efficiency (175.3)
    TD Passes Game (9 vs. C.W. Post)
    Single Season TD passes (50)
    Career TD Passes (113)
    PSAC Records
    Season Yards Passing (4,571)
    Season TD Passes (50)
    Season Total Offense (4,960)
    Career Total Offense (12,594)
    Season Passing Yards (4,571)
    Career Passing Yards (11,384)
    TD Passes in A Season (50)
    Career TD Passes (113)
    NCAA Records
    37 consecutive games with a TD Pass
    Career Total Offense (12,594)
    Games with 300 yards plus of total offense (9)
    Career Games with at least 200 yards (35)
    Career Games with at least 3 TD Passes (21)
    Points by a QB 324 (50 passing, 4 rushing)
    Career Points by a QB 744 (113 passing, 11 rushing)
    (Sixth player to pass for 10,000 yards and rush for 1,000)
    Junior Year
    Harlon Hill Award winner
    Daktronics All-America First Team
    Associated Press Little All-America Second Team
    CollegeSportsReport.com All-America Second Team
    D2football.com All-America Second Team
    Football Gazette All-America First Team (Co-Offensive Back of Year)
    All-PSAC Eastern Division First Team
    D2football.com All-Northeast Region
    ESU Awards
    Outstanding Player Award
    Red Shirt Award (co-recipient) to the player who has done the most to keep the school’s winning football tradition alive.
    Sophomore Year
    Harlon Hill Award National Finalist (5th Place)
    D2Football.com All-America Honorable Mention
    Daktronics/CoSIDA All-America 2nd Team
    Football Gazette All-America 3rd Team
    D2Football.com All-America Honorable Mention
    D2football.com All-Northeast Region Offensive Player of Year, 1st Team
    Daktronics/CoSIDA All-Northeast Region 1st Team
    Football Gazette All-Region 1st Team
    All-PSAC Eastern Division Offensive Player of Year, 1st Team
    Daktronics/CoSIDA Academic All-District 2nd Team
    ESU Awards
    Outstanding Player Award
    Red Shirt Award (co-recipient) to the player who has done the most to keep the school’s winning football tradition alive.
    Freshman Year
    Harlon Hill Award Regional Finalist
    Football Gazette All-America Honorable Mention
    D2football.com All-Northeast Region, Offensive Player of Year, 1st Team
    Football Gazette All-Region 2nd Team
    All-PSAC Eastern Division Offensive, Player of Year, 1st Team
    ESU Awards
    Outstanding Player Award (co-recipient)
    Red Shirt Award (co-recipient) to the player who has done the most to keep the school’s winning football tradition alive.
    Iagree.Therearefewthingsmoreannoyingthanpeoplethat insistonputtingspacesandparagraphsintheirposts.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings sign DT Jimmy Kennedy
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 07:59 AM
  2. Bucs sign DE Jimmy Wilkerson
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 12:14 PM
  3. Why is it that teams are signing and agreeing to sign and noone coming in yet?
    By purplepowered in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:53 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 08:20 PM
  5. Terwilliger awed by Vikings mini-camp
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 05:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •