Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vikings sign a Saluki WR

Does anyone know if this was our big Free Agent splash

"tb04512" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Everybody relax.

They will (abit early though) start to get thier rosters full of cats like this to act as cannon fodder during OTA's/preseason as well as someone to bring in for our QB's to throw to and CB to work out against during the off season.

Jeeessssszzzz Luuuuuuiiiiizzzze.
    I thought you guys knew that stuff.
    Daviz and i know.. it was like 245am when we were posting, just trying to have a little fun
    Yes we know...I just got a little excited because I have seen him play a couple of times and I didn't think he had any shot at making the NFL so I was surprised. Also me and tb had nothing to do so I decided to post it.

Vikings add another Saluki

The Vikings have added another training camp receiver to their roster by signing former Southern Illinois WR Brent Little.
    He joins former Saluki teammates, running back Arkee Whitlock and tight end Braden Jones, with the Vikings.
    Whitlock spent the entire season on the practice squad; Jones was on injured reserve with a thigh injury.

Little (6-0, 191, 4.45-4.52) was originally signed as an undrafted rookie free agent by the Cleveland Browns in 2006 but was released during training camp.....
    http://min.scout.com/2/717382.html

BRENT LITTLE IS A SUPERSTAR!! ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"tb04512" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Everybody relax.

They will (abit early though) start to get thier rosters full of cats like this to act as cannon fodder during OTA's/preseason as well as someone to bring in for our QB's to throw to and CB to work out against during the off season.

Daviz and i know.. it was like 245am when we were posting, just trying to have a little fun
    I know. It was the Chicken Littles (The sky is Falling) that think this the staffs solution to our WR woes that my post was directed at.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

i seemed to miss this, but what ever happened to todd lowber, you know the guy who could outrun bullets and jump over buildings?
    I thought just for his althetic talent alone he deserved a spot on the practice squad.

aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    i seemed to miss this, but what ever happened to todd lowber, you know the guy who could outrun bullets and jump over buildings?
    I thought just for his althetic talent alone he deserved a spot on the practice squad.
    It seems that he is on the giants now according to nfl.com

http://www.nfl.com/players/toddlowber/profile?id=LOW041528

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

its a shame, he could have been one of those guys that you keep around for a few years to develop, and then in certain situations he could come out and shine.
    with his height, vertical and speed he has all the physical needs to be a great threat in the game.

kinda almost brock lesnar like.
    he was huge, strong and fast, but didn't really know how to play football, but could develop into something special.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Everybody relax.

It happens every year, yet every year people freak out about who we are signing.

It's funny...in a sad sort of way.
    :P

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Everybody relax.

It happens every year, yet every year people freak out about who we are signing.

It's funny...in a sad sort of way.
    :P
    I know my friend.
    I will try to refrain from such outbursts and try to roll with it a bit more this year.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

will we ever sign a big name person who can come in and start immediately. jeez im tired of these "Project WR's"

Chilly is diggin in a haystack looking for a needle. looking for that marques colston. if u notice if u look for those type of people you wont find them. its just by luck

we havent signed a big name since steve hutch. who did we even sign last year...Todd Pinkston, Dez white...these NO name recievers and Bobby "im overpaid" Wade. and of course Fergie ferg.

We sit up here and pray for Benard Berrian and randy moss and larry fitzgerald and Jared allen.. we will NOT sign any of them. BECAUSE chilly wants to go to the hall of fame for building a team. The Vikings need 2 win now. Chilly needs to relize he doesnt have 10 years!!!! to develop a team with a losing record.. or you can say hello to The Los Angeles Vikes

and hello to the Minnesota Lakes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast