Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings sign Henson to 1 yr deal

lol, he probably won't make it through training camp, unless he's the last qb we get this year.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I believe we need arms in camp but ..umm why this?>?

Oh my god! We signed Drew Henson!!!??? He's probably gonna be our starter for like the next two decades!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

He won't make it past June.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"Purplexing" wrote:
    Remember, signing does not mean keeping on the final roster.

'Extra arms' may be needed to throw passes to the dozens of WRs and TEs invited to camp.

That's my guess, and I'm sticking to it.

Excellent point, and let's not forget that the Vikings QB's are in an "open competition" for the #1 spot.
    Each QB will work that much harder knowing that there are several guys vying for the top spot.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Dang! I though someone was just dredging up an old thread.

Schleppy is offline Starter

jumping on guys again for posting in the wrong forums? The spell checking? Is this really a football message board? I didn't go to the Catholic school for a reason. NOW, I know why I stiopped posting here. Lighten up guys!
    I've been a poster for 11 years on a small communith type message board where men burp, fart and even curse. The monitors do a good job keeping out the riff-faff, but they dont run spell check on ya and discipline you like an old school marm. We drink beer, read some post, complain about the weather, but never bother with the riivial stuff. I get enouth of that from my wife. No offense v4life or ultra, just want to express my opinion. thanks and I'll go back to my hole now.....

Property0f is offline Pro-Bowler

"Schleppy" wrote:
    jumping on guys again for posting in the wrong forums? The spell checking? Is this really a football message board? I didn't go to the Catholic school for a reason. NOW, I know why I stiopped posting here. Lighten up guys!
    I've been a poster for 11 years on a small communith type message board where men burp, fart and even curse. The monitors do a good job keeping out the riff-faff, but they dont run spell check on ya and discipline you like an old school marm. We drink beer, read some post, complain about the weather, but never bother with the riivial stuff. I get enouth of that from my wife. No offense v4life or ultra, just want to express my opinion. thanks and I'll go back to my hole now.....
    Um last I checked there was nothing wrong with keeping things orderly.

Schleppy is offline Starter

Darn! two typos; I'll hold out my hands sister... >

"Schleppy" wrote:
    I agree, sometimes they come down unessecarily hard on people for double posting or posting in the wrong forum....this is a football forum should be a little more relaxed but, if they want to run the site that way its their choice....I definetly agree sometimes some poor new poster comes in posts something in the wrong forum and gets bashed

laujesse is offline Starter

ANYWAYS...

Drew Hensen is a good prospect for our team. He was concidered a big time tallent comming out and has just as much potential as Brady Quinn... He just has some years on him but low mileage and costs us almost nothing.

He is a millionaire and has no reason to come back in unless he really wants to play and believes he can play. Which can be just as important as anything with a QB.

Like Quinns reciever "the shark", Hensen had other options and teams shyed away.
    Tom Powers < Hetero

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast